Chapter 4

Before he could reply, she passed out.

"Anaisha?" he shook her. He cursed and carried her in bridal style. He placed her in his car and drove to the hospital.

"Doctor! Doctor she fell unconscious, I don't know why," the doctor took her away leaving a concern Aryan standing there.

An hour later....

Aryan was now allowed to enter the room. He entered to see Anaisha holding her whole sitting down. He sat beside her and caressed her forehead.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. "Hungry," the only word which came out of her mouth. The doctor came in and asked Aryan to follow him to the corner.

"Aryan, I know you are just her friend but you will have to stay with her for at least two to three weeks. Because the cause of her faint was lack of food and sleep. She has been drinking continuesly. So please, do take care of her," the doctor said to which Aryan nodded.

Anaisha got discharged and Aryan brought her home. As they entered, Anaisha saw the condition of her house, in a total mess.

Aryan asked her to rest in the room as he made her soup. He brought it to her bedroom and gave to her. Just when he was about to go, she held his hand.

"I am sorry if I said anything insulting or bad to you in my drunk state," she said softly. He smiled. "Even if you call me a dumbass, asswhole, idiot, stupid, bastard or any word like this, I will never take it to heart," he said.

She gave him a soft smile. "Now, I need to start cleaning your house," he said and she let him go..

Anaisha pov

I never knew he would have my back at this time. Sometimes I feel, why did I even choose Aditya. What if I had chosen Aryan. What if he loves me.

Nah, cant be. He already has so many girls drooling over him. I am just grateful because he is helping me at this  time in my life.

Next morning....

I woke up to the aroma of scrambled eggs. Aryan entered  my room with a tray with eggs on it.

"Morning," he said. "You didn't have to do this," I said. "Well, it's my duty to take care of you. Now hurry up, eat," he said.

I ate as he fed me. How can he be so nice. I took a shower and we both went out.

The house was so clean. It had never been this clean before.

I just could not control my emotions so I just hugged him

I just could not control my emotions so I just hugged him. He was startled at first but hugged me back.

He buried his face in my neck and I don't know why, but I always felt his hugs felt better than Adityas.

"Thank you," I said. "No need to get thank me. I am your friend. And I love you. I would always help you," he said.

Even though I had the urge of asking him do you love me as a friend or more but I didn't.

He took care of me and I went to the doctor for another check up.