Chapter 2

At home...

Aditya was on the phone, talking to Jennifer. "Oh ya, come. Meet me at the hotel tomorrow. See how I eat you up," he said. This was just sick.

Jennifer, Anaisha's friend having an affair with Aditya. Aryan was talking to Anaisha on the table while they were waiting.

"I mean seriously, I really thought he was cheating on me," Anaisha said. Aryan just laughed. The fakest laugh ever.

Which guy in love would like to hear the girl he is in love with talking about someone else.

Aryan felt it was way too long since Jennifer had went to the toilet. Jennifer finally came back. She made a dumb excuse and soon enough, they were done eating.

"K, bye," Aryan said as he hugged Jennifer and sat back in the car. "Now, I need to drop you home," Aryan said to Anaisha.

He drove and was beside Juhu beach. Soon, he dropped her home. She kissed his cheek. "Bye," she said and left. He sighed and drove off.

Next day...

Aditya and Anaisha were on the bed, watching TV when he got a notification. "Babe, it's the eleventh tine your phone has pinged. Who the hell are you texting?" she asked, irritated.

"It's work," he said. He replied to Jennifer again and went to the toilet. His phone pinged again. This time, she took his phone and opened his texts.

She read the texts. "I miss you" "I want you in bed with me now" "I can't stop recalling last night" and other texts. Her heart sank.

He would never. But he did. Tears spilled from her eyes. He came out of the bathroom and saw her.

She stood up, walked to him and slapped him...