Charger 9

Two days later...

Akash had gone out for work and Arohi had went to fetch Misha. Anaisha had just finished showering and came out and saw Aryan on the bed sleeping shirtless. 

She sighed. She could change there. She faced the cupboard and changed. When was already in her bra and shorts and was about to wear her shirt,  she felt arms wrap around her naked waist.

She gasped. "Shhhhh. Let me," she heard Aryan's husky voice. His right hand brought it to her left breast. She moaned softly and her head dropped on her shoulder.

He now brought his right hand to her but and his left hand to her back and carried her in bridal style. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his looking at the hunger, desire and lust.

He dropped her on the bed and climbed on her. She brought her left hand to the buttons on his shirt and unbuttoned it one by one.

He smirked and pressed his body closer. Their noses pressed together and slide. She finished unbuttoning and spread his shirt apart.

He kissed her hardly and her right hand fisted his hair. He left her lips and sucked her neck.  "Aryan!" she moaned when she felt his teeth scrap her neck.

Just then, the door opened and they both screamed. It was Arohi standing there. She smirked. "Di!" she shouted, covering the both of them with a blanket.

"Didn't you say you two were just friends?" she questioned with a raised brow. "Um. Actually, uh. I.... I love him," Anaisha said. "Please don't tell bhaiya," she said with a pleading face.

Arohi nodded. "Enjoy," she said with a wink and closed the door.  Aryan sighed and dropped on the bed.

Anaisha laughed and climbed on him. She straddled him and brought her hands to her bra hook. He smirked.

"God damn," he said when she three her bra on the floor. She leaned down and they ended up making love...