Female Sasuke X Male Reader:After Story

As you awaken..You are greated with the bright blue skies..In panic,you sping up,looking around..You realized you..Werent in the leaf village..You werent Able to remember what happened last..-as figure stood infront of you,gold hair,white clothing pitch black eyes..

Y/N:"W-What the hell!"
?:"yeah..I'd imagine that'd be your reaction.."

You stared,confused..What was that thing? Is it real? Is this a dream..Is it..Human?

?:"i know you're confused..Y/N..but..i promise i mean no danger.."

The figure slumped over..Against something..

Y/N:"h-huh?-"

You see two giant doors..Pitch black,closed..

Y/N:"w-what the hell!? I-is..-"
?:"eh?..Oh..The gates doors..Yes..."

You stared at the size of the gate..

?:"you are probably confused where you are..As you can see..I look like you..And sound like you..Therfore..I am you.."
Y/N:"w..What do you..Mean?"

The figure stared at you..

?:"Y/N,you're body has given out..."

You're eyes widen...In disbelief..

Y/N:"i..I..-No! I-i cant be dead?! W-What about Sasuke?! Naruto?! Kakashi!? SARADA!.."
?:"Oi...Y/N..you cant do anything...How are you gonna come back? If you're body has already perished.."

You stared at him,offended..

Y/N:"I-I-"

He cuts you off..

?:"I am your will,Y/N..im only telling you whats best..You cant do anything about it.."

The figure turned around facing the gate..

?:"besides...You have to return to being nothing...Naturally..Like everyone..And everything.."
Y/N:"N-NO! I DONT BELIEVE IT!.."

The gate doors slowly opened..

?:"then what will you do..Without any body to use,to get to the ones you love.."

He goes through the gate,being swallowed into the darkness..

you stared into the darkness..Confused and scared..

?:"Y/N..come with me,to rest.."
Y/N:"i..I.."

Your body walked towards the darkness,entering it..You're body slowly crumbled..

?:"You dont have to worry anymore,you can rest..Returning back into what you used to be..Nothing.."

You accepted the fact..You couldn't just come back,living..You dont even know how much time has passed..

The gate doors closed..As your body crumbled into nothing but bits..Slowly turning into nothing..

Y/N:"m-my body..Its..-"..

You fell over,your legs,your right arm gone..Your head and upper torso beginning to crumble..You accept you're fate...

Then...There was nothing.