the ""finale" battle

Last time on Y/N trynna smash a goth.sum fucker came up to Drew and Y/N,now theyre in a sticky situation...

Y/N:"OH MYYYY GOOODDDDDD"
D:"OH MYYYY GOOODDDDDDD"

The stranger took off his hoodie,reaveling older Y/N,from the future.

OY/N:"kono Y/N da"
Y/N:"WHAT THE HELL?!"
D:"WHO ARE YOU?!"
OY/N:"i am Y/N,from the future,here to train you to you're limits."

you fell over confused..

OY/N:"you may be wondering how i got here,well....i got here using a time machine"
Y/N:"why did you come to help me?:
OY/N:"in the future,you join Sasuke and take over the world,so i decided to overwrite the wrongs and start a new"
D:"wouldnt this cause a time paradox?"
OY/N:"That is not how this works..anyways,we need to start training now..like right now"
Y/N:"but..-why?!-"
OY/N:"after a while i'll start to melt since two versions of one person can not exist."

He walked over to you two..

Y/N:"from what year do you come from?!"
OY/N:"i cant tell you that,or this'll never happen..now then..lets start,shall we?"
D:"hoo boi.."

-3 days later..-

You were walking to the new Akatsuki base..-oh? What happened in the week time span? Well,Itachi attacked Future Y/N,Itachi fucking died from a Hydra,and then future Y/N melted after training you..

-now-

Uh...gimmie a minute..i just gotta......

Perfect..you walked there,seeing Deidara,Obito,Orochimaru and SASUCEEGAYY!

You thought to you're self.."Im going to end this once and for all....i aint gonna let no goth bish take over the world while also trynna smash.."

FS:"Y/N!!"
Y/N:"....SASUKE!"
FS:"Y/N!!!"

you fast walked towards them..

Y/N:"SASUKEEE!!!"
FS:"Y/N!!!!"

You ran towards her..

FS:"Y/NNN!!!"

You appeared next to her,as green chakara glowed across you're arm..

Y/N:"SASSSSSUKKEEE!!!!!"-