Revenge (PT2)

Last time on "Main protagonist tries to smash emo goth girl",Y/N left the village in search of his goth emo biash,the Akasucci attacked,and now he is about to be raped by Kakashi..

-7 days ago..-

Y/N:"W-What?!"

Kakashi got off you

K:"where do you think you're going without supervision?"

You got up completely stunned

Y/N:"h-how did you two find me?!"

S:"it was pretty easy..but it's not two"
Y/N:"what?"

Naruto jumps you ans tackles you down

N:"Three!"
Y/N:"Naruto get the hell off me!"

He does so with you getting up

N:"sorry had to do it!"
Y/N:"you really didnt.."

You pat off the sand on you

K:"why were you heading to the hidden sand village?"
Y/N:"i wasnt heading there,but i was there.."

You explainto them that people with blakish red robes attacked the village.so you decided to try and track them down and wipe them out.

K:"and what if there were more of them?"
Y/N:"i'll just use sumoning jutsu on them!"
N:"or ya could use 3 other sumoning jutsu userss.."
Y/N:"....."

You sigh and look at them

Y/N:"fine,you can come with me.."
K:"we were gonna come with you anyway so you hadno choice"

Kakashi laughed..

Y/N:"even tho i hate ya'lls humor,i still love you 3..in a family way!!"
K:"addorable"

-now...-

You are running through a dark hallway...you were so close to finding Sasuke...you,Yamato and Sakura were running to Sai's location..you arrived to the location,what appeared to be a crater in the middle of the hall way..

Y:"Sai what the fuck happened?!"

You ran up to them with Sakura

Y/N:"the hell is going on?!-"

You felt a familiar presence glance over you..the feeling felt comforting yet intiminating..

S:"S..-Saskue.."

You turned to you're left,looking up at the person..you were about to break down into tears but you held back showing weakness..

FS:"well...this is a surprise....a massive one.."

You started tearing up..you took a step forward

Y/N:"SASUKE!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE...!"

FS:"it's not that i didnt like you Y/N,it's that i was gonna fix some things when i returned.."

You began to sob and cry

Y/N:"IS THIS HOW YOU FIX THINGS?! LEAVE THE ONES YOU LOVE FOR A SELFISH REASON THAT COULD'VE BEEN SOLVED EASILY!"

FS:"no Y/N..thats not what i mean..."
Y/N:"THEN WHAT IS IT SASUKE?!"

out of nowhere Sasuke appears beside you facing the others,grabbing you're neck

FS:"when i came back..i'd take over the Hideen Leaf..and make you and i rulers of the village..and this world.."

You were completely broken,you felt nothing..like the feeling of acomplishing something..and then after...you dont know what to do..

Y/N:"..i would've loved that....but i just cant agree with that.....im going to stop you from this corruption Sasuke.."

You heared a metalic touch slip out of something..and then..you felt something cold go through you're back and through the chest..you spat out lots of blood..unable to believe what just happened..

FS:"then rest....Y/N"...

Y/N"