Revenge (PT3)

Last time on "Emo bitch sucks di-" oh wrong title? My bad..."Emo Bish betrays her future husbando"..and ya'll thought betrayels in cod were the worst part in the game..-what am i saying? Let continue this shit...

-2 days earlier-

You spat out lots of blood..

FS:"then rest Y/N..-"

Some greenish chakara comes from the wound,and begins to wrap around the blade of the Katana Sasuke has stavbed you with..

FS:"the hell?!"

The energy explodes after reaching her hand,the possibly twice the size of the crater you're already in...you get up with the wound healing rapidly you glanced around seeing Sasuke approaching you with the Chidori in her hands...Sakura and Sai were recovering from the blast..you're mental state is basically broken..

FS:"so..going to play hard to get huh..."

you looked at her,with you're eyes turning blank white..

FS:"COME HERE Y/N! FOR A QUICK HIGH FIVE!"

she leaped at you..about to hit you with the chidori...

Y/N:"..."

You dodged the Chidori with some ez..as she was about to move to try and hit you again,you dodged again,hitting her in the face.with the green chakara forming around you again..

Y/N:"Sasuke..if it costs me my life...I'll do whatever i can just to try and convince you to stop this.."

She stopped using the Chidori

FS:"well you're out of luck Y/N..im not gonna stop until i take over the village and world..."

You approached her slowly..

Y/N:"Sasuke...you've done enough damage already..YOU need to stop..im not gonna tell you again for you're dumb selfish reason..!"
FS:"Why cant you just understand that i cant be convinced with Y/N?!"

You ran at her

Y/N:"BECAUSE I KNOW THE REAL YOU WOULDNT EVEN HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL LIKE THIS!....SASUKE!!!"

she ran at you..

FS:"Y/N!!!!!!"

You both activated you're abilities..as you two were about to colide the Chidori and..whatever the hell you had..you...-wake up..?

-now..-

You were in you're bed back from the Hidden Leaf,you had bandages wrapped around most of you're body..you were confused..then Naruto and Sakura came into the room..

Y/N:"Ngh...what happened..?"
S:"you went unconcious after the fight between you and Sasuke..:
Y/N:"...Sasuke.."

you sat up,looking down..

Y/N:"..i dont remember much of what happened...mind telling me?

She explained to you what happened..you felt very suicidal and depressed..but decided to just live with it..

Y/N:"i see..."

You sigh..

S:"im sorry Y/N.."
Y/N:"It's.....it's not okay...."

You and Sakura sigh..

???:"Well..it's gonna be okay..."

Someone walked into the room..

Y/N:"huh?..."
???:"Hello...Y/N"...

Y/N"