#4. Bad Girl? Nahh

A/N:
If you haven't listened to the song I'm about to mention! It's a must. Chris brown and Jhene Aiko ~ Drunk texting.

It's really catchy and it has no raps so if you don't like rap then you'll like this. And if you do like rap, it's Chris Brown! COME ONNN!!

P.S.
I didn't double check so mistakes are possible! One day we'll come back and fix this but today we'll just stick to reading ;)
________________________
Lyric

Said I'm all up in my feelings

Doubled up on this shot

Got me feeling some type of way

told you I hate you I don't mean it

You're the only thing that I got

Is the pain that you've been feeding

Faded, faded, faded,

All because of you

My eyes were shut as I listened to the song, humming along and doodling in my exercise book that was, for the day used for all my subjects. History. Eugh. I hated it! Our teacher, Mr. B wouldn't stop talking. It was my first period and I already wanted to leave.

Suddenly a hand slammed on my table making me jump slightly in surprise. I pulled off my earphones to scream at the rude person only to find the teacher standing over my table. The whole class was giggling and whispering, waiting to see what I'd do. I just glared at the teacher and stuck my earphones back in. Mr. B pulled out one ear, his face the colour of beetroot, "Ms. Oakley." He bellowed. Not affected even a little, I replied, "How may I help you?" My voice dripping annoyance.

The whole class went pin drop silent, all their eyes focused on the little feud going on between Mr. B and I. Like get a life peoples.
"You may help," he seethed, "By answering the question I was asking you for the past five minutes."
I gave a sickly sweet smile, "Sorry, didn't hear you."

I knew I was being rude, but I learnt not to care. Milo and the boys back in Green Lake taught me not to care. Because back when I was here, I cared about everything, mostly about what people thought. I hated having to please teachers only to be troubled by everybody else, I hated pleasing everybody else only to be hated by the teachers. It was a lose-lose situation. If I was feeling nice, I'd be polite. If I was in a bad mood, and you weren't somebody I wanted to talk to for instance Mr. B, then I didn't care. My dad had learnt to deal as long I was polite to him though. The only people I actually cared about pleasing was my family and even though my dad wanted me to be good in school, he couldn't do much about my behaviour if I passed my classes. I agree I had learnt a lot from the boys at Green Lake and I wasn't going to take their preaching for granted.

Just thinking about them, especially Milo made me want to go back to Green Lake. Even the teachers there were nice. But here? There was Axel and his pretty boy clique, there were teachers such as Mr. B and then there was the bitchy girls clique, the popular ones. But another thing I learnt from the boys was that what the hell does popularity matter because you only have twelve years in school, no make that thirteen but still. After school where does your popularity get you? You'd be going to a college where you were just another student. The only thing that may help you get through being just another student was money. Buckets of it.

"I asked. For you. To give me. An era. That happened centuries ago." He said through gritted teeth.
"The viking era." I shrugged and for a moment he seemed surprised that I actually knew something but he quickly replaced it with a menacing look.
"Who were the vikings?" He questioned, making me roll my eyes at him. The whole class was deadly quiet, waiting to see who would lose this Q&A.
"Barbarians."
"What are barbarians?" He interrogated.
"People that behave like you." I spat, watching his pale face redden and I couldn't help but laugh at the way the heat rose in his face as if he was a cartoon character. And after I laughed, the whole class slowly began to giggle and laugh until it became a full blown laughter.