#2. Rock Valley

A/N:
Don't mind the mistakes!
________________________Lyric

I was back again. To the place I born raised til I was fouteen then moved from. The place that held as many memories as it did nightmares. The place I tired so hard to fit into even though I was wealthy. The place I didn't really miss. I didn't ride the car with my dad and Ava, instead I just treaded behind on motorcycle, letting myself atleast enjoy the last moments of what you could somewhat call freedom.

When we reached the house, the place looked the same as ever, polished marble, massive driveway with gates and a fountain and one guard. I shook my head, why did my mother need such a big place like this when she was only one person. If it was me, dad and Ava, it would've made sense, you know...

I looked over to the next mansion, thinking over the current resident who was now my age and who I probably had to go to school with from now on. The resident I didn't want to face. Our houses were pretty similar, the only dofference was that ours was slightly bigger, but when it came to poeple, we were normal unlike the Carters. When it came to hierarchy, the Carters were always higher than us. Oh well.

I revved my engine and drove it slowly towards the entrance where I placed it near the door, in reach and sight of the guard if anything were to happen to it. I pulled off my helmet and gloves and put it into the compartment under the seat, carefully running a hand through my now hot hair. Eugh. I had to have a shower!
The guard was still the same one we had three years ago, I wouldn't get myself fired if I was him. The pay was too good. "Hello Beuford." I greeted.
"Hello ma'am." He said looking at me quizzically. I smiled, he obviously couldn't recognise me in skinny jeans and my motorcycles leather jacket.
"It's Lyric." I told him.
"Oh! Lyric! Sorry I couldn't recognise you." He said, a sheepish grin spreading out on his face. He and I used to be really close when I was here. He'd help me hide things from my mom.

I walked in and explored the house, it was exactly as I remembered it, she barely changed anything apart from a few things. I picked up my suitcase from the bottom of the stairs and carried it up to unpack.

Later I came down in a pair of blue checked boy shorts and a black tank top, making my way to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Dad was already in the kitchen sitting with a cup if coffee and scrolling through his phone, intrigued before I asked, "When are we going to school?"
"Monday." He replied, without hesitation. "But that's in a day and a half!"
"Exactly. You have plenty of time to settle."
"But d-"
"No buts Lyric."
"Fine!" I said, beginning to make myself a sandwich. Oh how I couldn't wait. The only thing I was excited about was seeing Amber, aka Bambi. Amber always made me laugh, she wasn't as retarded as me, she was pretty normal actually. The only thing we had in common were our corny jokes and the fact that we didn't care what anybody thought. Well we did but we tried to deny it. I couldn't wait to see her expression after she saw me.

Amber was a really pretty girl and was also very outgoing if you got to know her. She, like me was the type that was shy around newcomers and over the top crazy around old friends. That was probably why we didn't have so many friends. But it didn't matter to me as long as we had eachother.

Just thinking of that reminded me of the fact that I'd left, three whole years ago. Who would Amber be hanging out with? What would she look like now?

Axel

I walked outside at around five in the evening to make my way to Cash's place where him, Reece, Ashton and I would chill for a bit but a glistening reflection on my left caught my eye. I turned to see a shiny silver motorbike parked right in front of Mrs. Oakley's house and I was beginning to wonder who she had over before I remembered she was moving out for a while. She probably had someone take care of the house and whoever that guy was had a sweet ride. I wondered if he was young, because maybe he'd let me have a ride. I also wondered how long he'd stay for.

I stopped pondering over the guy and made my way to my car. I climbed into it and made my way to Cash's place and walked in casually with the spare key I had. Cash and I were closer friends while Ashton and Reece were close aswell. But all in all we all trusted eachother.

"Aye!" We all said, clapping each other on the back in greeting before settling down.
"Ax, my man what took you so long?" Laughed Cash.
"Guess what?" I said, grinning to the guys while grabbing myself a can of coke.
"What?" Cash and Reece chorused when Ashton called, "You got laid!"
I rolled my eyes at him and looked over to Cash.
"There's a guy that moved into Mrs. Oakleys house while she's gone, I think." I told them.
"And?" Questioned Ashton.
"And he has a sweet ride." I said, dreamily.
"Oh, really?" Said Cash teasingly, "What kind?"
"It's a motorcycle." I deadpanned, evading the question. I had no idea what kind of bike it was apart from the fact that it was cool.
"He doesn't know the name." Laughed Reece.
"You wouldn't either shithead."
"Whatever you say man." He said, still chuckling.
"Anyways remember Mrs. Oakleys daughter?" I said, looking for a change of topic.
"Which one?" Asked Cash.
"The really weird one." I laughed.
"Oh my god, yes!" Cried Ashton! "I miss pissing her off even though she used to bash me." He laughed. It was true. We all found her weird but amusing. She always tried to fit in with the girls but it didn't suit her seeing as she bashed anybody that pissed her off. Her friend Amber had a way better chance.
"Where'd she go though?" Asked Cash.
"I don't know man. They moved because of some family thing I'm assuming since her mother still lives there."
"True." Nodded Ashton.
"What was her name again?" I questioned. In reality I only remembered what she looked like.
"Rick, was it? I don't know." Ashton shook his head and so did the others. I guess her name wasn't that memorable.
"Do you think there was something wrong with her?" Reece asked suddenly.
"Nah." Answered Cash. "She was just a tomboy. I wonder if she still is." He laughed. Somehow, I now felt guilty for bringing up this subject but oh well, guilt gone, their attention's not on me. Oh wait. "Why's everybody looking at me?" I asked.
"I said," replied Cash, deliberately slow, "Want to go to the Ark?"
The Ark was a rather well known underage club for teenagers. We often went there just to chill and hook up with hot girls. Sometimes, and by that I mean all the time, you'd by chance meet someone from school, and seeing as it's me, that's bad. I can handle the attention at school and play it off but I wanted to be just with the boys outside of school. I couldn't stand the flock of girls that came to me whenever they saw me, it was like I was a chick magnet. Alright, I admit I'm pretty hot *wink* but come on!

You see, I, Axel Carter was the school's badboy. Everybody wanted to know what I was doing because I guess I was just that awesome. I looked so fly while my mansion was so high, nobody could resist. Being good looking has a few perks I guess. And being rich. But I'd like to believe it's my good looks you know.
"Why not." I said to Cash. It was saturday after all.
___________________________
A/N:
Thanks for reading guys! I know this is a pretty bad chapter but bear with me because we're about to get intense!

Amber May- Emma stone.

Love,
worldofwrite❤️