/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /

Start from the beginning

I mean, at least I know that our kids will have good meals, they'll be spoiled for sure.

Right now she was talking with an old lady in the bakery while I was waiting outside. I heard footsteps from behind me, already knowing what was about to happen.

I mean, I am finally alone so the people are going to take this chance to bug me.

"This needs to come to an end. You and Y/n will never be a thing."

I turn around to be met with a woman, looking to be about in her 20s.

"Excuse me."

I honestly don't have time for this.

"Look, her best friend-opps, I mean future husband just died. And here you are shamelessly flirting with her, basically begging for an physical contact with her. It's disgusting and you need to stop. She'll end up with a man from the village, not an outsider."

"And you need to mind your own business."

I knew it would start soon, the backlash. But I didn't think it would be this soon. All I want to do is give Y/n the world, what's so wrong about that?!

"I'm just saying, she's too good for you!"

Yes, she is, but we balance each other out.

"I would shut the fuck up if you want to live to see tomorrow."

My voice changed.

Part of my beast came out and it sounded demonic.

'Let me come out fully'

'No you fucking idiot. I'm not trying to start a riot. Well, not yet at least"

I saw her eyes widen in fear, obviously because my eyes have changed along with my fangs pointing out and some of my muscles grew.

All in the spilt of a second.

"Now leave us alone."

She hesitantly walked the other way with fear and regret in her eyes and the moment I got a whiff of my dear's scent, I went back to normal.

I turn to her direction and see her beautiful face smiling at me.

"Hi Zachary, can we go to the meadow today? We haven't gone in a couple days and I got a bit stressed today. I loved it, but I haven't been here in two weeks so I had to force myself back into some habits."

"Anything you want, we'll do."

She blushed while smiling and we started to head down to the meadow.

I grabbed her hand and held it in mine while bringing her closer. I look around to see the girl looking at me terrified and the rest of the people sending glares my way.

It doesn't matter, they'll be gone soon.

:::

"Here, for my token of appreciation, I made you a flower crown. You've done a lot for me and I want to return the favor."

She held out a pink flower crown, smiling as she handed it to me.

'We are not wearing a flower crown.'

"It's beautiful Y/n."

I block out my wolf and put on the crown. If it makes Y/n happy, then it makes me happy.

"You know, whenever my dad was sad, my mother made him a flower crown. He claimed he hated it, but every time she did it, he instantly became happier. But when my grandfather died, she didn't make any. She was too sad. I was also sad, but I took matters in my own hands. I made flower crowns for all my family members and it was the first time they smiled after his death."

"So that's why I made you one. To show you that I'm thankful that you brought my spirits up when they were broken and down. Thank you Zachary. But it's been rough though. I can't exactly just forget about his death, but with you, I'm getting better."

Oh baby.

Always so pure and sweet.

What a perfect mate.

"Come here, we don't need to get all sad again. What about today, hmm? I saw how happy you were to be back in your bakery."

"Oh yeah, it was amazing. Carrie even brought me some more sugar!"

There you go.

I hugged her more against me and I never wanted to let go. She relaxed in my arms making me melt. I really just want to make out her with right now, but I can't.

"Fancy seeing you here again."

What the hell?! I didn't even sense him! We both turn to see Ace leaning against the tree, with, what I can say, the most worn out clothes I've ever seen.

"Ace! Oh my gosh where did you go?"

Y/n, you shouldn't be worried about creatures like him.

"I got an urgent mail from a bird. But I'm back, and I walked around for a bit. You're fellow townspeople are lovely and very accepting of newcomers. I mean I'm not surprised since you live here."

"Oh well thank you."

He's lying. Those people are some of the worst humans out there.

Judging and unaccepting.

"Wait, your clothes are terrible! What happened?"

"Oh I fell down a hill not too long ago."

Her eyes glistened in worry.

No, he's fucking lying! I've fallen down more than a hundred hills and have never been close to whatever the hell that is!

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? I know how to treat wounds as my dad is a doctor and an herbalist."

She was about to leave my arms to go check up on him, but I secured my arms around her, not wanting to let go.

"He's lying to you."
——————-
Probably not the best ending, but here y'all go. I worked hard on this, like really hard. Can you be both an herbalist and a doctor??? I don't even know.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya