[𝟔] 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it just sucks the beds so small." He grumbled. He was standing behind me and I could feel this breath on my neck. Just a little but I could still feel it.

"Yeah," I agreed. "but you were a last-minute addition and I'm small so I usually don't take up much space."

"Do you have one I can use?" He gestured to my toothbrush.

"Sure."

I smiled before ducking down and opening the cabinet under the sink to give him an unopened package containing two toothbrushes. Both a striking bright yellow that damn near hurt my eyes.

"It's cute." He joked. I snorted, giving him a weird look.

"Very beautiful color."

He snickered and started brushing his teeth. It was an odd sight watching a grown boy use a toothbrush the color of a cartoonish booger.

I couldn't help but admire him and his booger toothbrush. His palm's up against the edge of the marble counter as he leaned against it, his arms flexing.

He didn't have a shirt on and goosebumps ran up his back, it sure was getting cold inside now that I think about it. He had on sweatpants and socks. Both Nike.

Grant probably got them for him.

He spat into the sink and looked at me through the mirror.

"Staring isn't polite." He spoke up. I shrugged, grabbing my toothbrush from his hand, our fingers brushing.

Well, my stomach sure did like that.

"Neither is using somebody else's toothbrush." I retorted.

Sam was still leaning against the counter, I was in front of the sink and there was little to absolutely no space between us. But I didn't mind, he smelt nice.

Weirdo

Shut up.

"Hey, you gave it to me. It's mine now. No take backsies." He joked. Just like my laugh was more a giggle than a laugh, his was more of a chuckle than a laugh. I liked it though, it suited him. Everything suited this boy.

"It's not very responsible either. Seems to me you're impolite and irresponsible." I shook my head at him, feigning disappointment. He frowned.

"Well, looks to me, Rieder," He started coming closer and closer until I was backed up against the wall, his hand above my head. "that not only are you impolite but also extremely judgmental."

His tongue clicked as he tsked and I gulped. I was brushing my teeth and couldn't do anything but the obvious.

Kiss him? No. Wipe my wet toothbrush against his nose? Yes.

So I did just that. His head jerked back and he wiped his nose. He looked down at his hand before looking back down at me, his eyes meeting mine with a playful glare.

"Did you just wipe your hello kitty toothbrush on my nose?" He asked, scarily low.

Oh no.

I frantically shook my head. Instinctively, I try to back away but I'm already against the wall. So instead, I raised my eyebrow.

"I hah tuh 'pit." His eyebrows furrowed, backing away a little.

"Then, piss." He said, stepping to the side. My cheeks go warm and I whipped my head in the other direction. I shook my head, spitting into the sink.

"I said I have to spit, weirdo." I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

Then stop blushing