"You are right" I dig my hands into the pocket of my sweater as the breeze blew. I felt his eyes on me.

"What?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing.." He looks away "just wondering why you packed up your hair" I inwardly groaned.

I unconsciously touch my hairdo which was 'shuku'. I didn't let the hair out, putting it in a bun.

"What is your obsession with my hair?" I asked him gently knowing the hard way won't work.

"Am fascinated by it" he states as i stare at him suspiciously.

"For real? That is it?" He nods.

I don't believe him, i don't know why but i don't. Yes, my hair is really long and voluminous considering the fact that i took my mother's hair.

My maternal grandmother is an half-caste, we inherited the gene, so it comes with the baggage. Apart from that, there is nothing special about my hair.

"Let's sit down" he motions towards the chairs in the pavilion, that was when i noticed a big bag. I look at him then look at the bag. "I brought food" he chimed.

My ears straightened at the words 'food', he chuckled as i quickly sat down.

"Did you just say food?" I salivated, putting my whole attention on the bag.

"You never change" he said with clear amusement as i shrug.

He sits beside me, bringing the bag closer. He opens it bringing out two disposable plastic containers. The scent coming out from it made me smile. Jollof rice, my favourite, he still remembers.

A plastic bag filled with apples,a carton of orange juice and.. Oreos! Yeah!!! How does he know i love Oreos?

"Wait.. " I hold his wrist from taking another thing from the bag. "Is this a date?" I asked skeptically.

"Do you want it to be?" He asked. I looked away from his preying eyes not finding an answer to the question. He brings out two bottled water and two red plastic cups which i guess were the last item in the bag.

I picked one of the disposable take away, i stare at it suspiciously having a second doubt. He takes his, grabbing a plastic spoon, he opens the container. The aroma made my already full stomach have a second thought.

"I didn't tamper with it, if that is what you are thinking" he collects mine, opening it and taking a spoonful, munching and swallowing it "see?"

I took it from him letting out a sigh of relief. I took a spoonful of the tantalizing goodness.

I moaned, it's so good and spicy, same time delicious and well garnished. I call this jollof rice 'firewood jollof rice' or 'party jollof rice'. I took the 'dodo' savouring the sweet taste.

"Where did you get this?"

"Special delivery" he winks.

I don't know what that means but am going to go along with it.

"So tell me... What are you doing in SJC?" He asked half way of eating the meal.

"Is my presence a burden to you?"

"Otii o... In fact am happy you graced this school with your royal presence" I rolled my eyes at his words. "Don't blame me, i thought you will be schooling in places like Greensprings, Lekki British International... You know, hot shots."

I was quiet, thinking of what to tell the persistent guy, he should also be schooling in schools like that.

"Well... Let's say i want a change in scenery and i want to know more about my country and SJC seems to provide that"