Phase 3: Case

Dextrous thought about all of it, each and every detail of that day wherever her eye caught up scenes and her mind directed toward the suspect.

This was very clear to her that Cassandra, Blaise, Apollo and Mina were innocent according to the discussion between them and Dex.

But only one suspect, who haven't opened up to Dex was Miss Sarah Anne Dower.

Whenever, Dextrous went to Sarah, she either ignored her or never let the conversation begun. This was so frustrating when somebody doesn't open up to you.

Dextrous wanted to know where Sarah was at the time of murder, where she was after Dex left the library. Cassandra told Dextrous, that Sarah left the library too after Dex left, but Dextrous wanted to ask this to Sarah.

Sarah Anne Dower, if you were the murderer of Mr. Black then you have to pay for that.

No matter how much Dextrous hated Delilah, but never could think of taking laws into her hand.

No one should do this.

Dextrous thought and tried to figure it out what did Sarah did after she left her in the Library, but it was useless to think about what she did when Dex did not have a single evidence about Sarah.

It was really hard for Dextrous to think who can be the murderer among the 50 unknown aquantainces !

So she suspected only Sarah, and finally voted for Sarah to the detective.

___________________________________