It's Lemon Time

Magsimula sa umpisa

The two walked along the path when suddenly a thick fog started to fill the air to a point where it became too hard to see, but this doesn't stop Pandemonica from escorting Izuku so they kept walking to the path.

As Izuku walked to the foggy place with Pandemonica he noticed Pandemonica grip loosen until it wasn't there anymore.

Izuku: P-Pandemonica-san? Are you There?

He looked and called for her but she didn't respond.

Izuku: This is bad. Really really bad. I'm gonna get yelled at again by Pandemonica for being lost. If I keep going in a straight line to the path maybe just maybe I'll see Pandemonica again but.......

Izuku looks around but can't see anything because of the fog that surrounded the path.

Izuku: Which way is the right way?...*sigh* Not only I'm lost, I'm also stuck in hell great. What did I do to deserve this? Hmm?

Izuku heard someone's footstep on his left, he tried to look the person that made the sound but instead he got shoved on the ground by some stranger.

Izuku: Ooof! What the W-Wha-at?

LEMON TIME

He looks at the person that shoved him, only to see a naked woman on top him she was gradually rubbing her vegana to Izuku's big pp well if you want more details here's a picture.

A/N: YOU THOUGHT I WAS REALLY GOING TO WRITE A LEMON DIDN'T YOU?! NOPE YOU GUESS IT WRONG! CUT BACK FROM THE START.

He looks at the person that shoved him to the ground, only to see a figure on top of him. When the fog finally went a way he saw the figure was actually a woman. She wore uniform just like Pandemonica but the only difference to her wearing was that she wore a red sweater inside of her uniform, She wore a red leggings for her thicc legs, her hair was also white and two horns poking out it, she also has this hearts that formed around her hair and inside her eyes had a heart shaped pupils. 

The woman was sitting on Izuku's pp and touching his muscular body

The woman was sitting on Izuku's pp and touching his muscular body. Izuku on the other hand was Blushing really hard and trying his best not to get an erection from the rubbing of the woman's vegana.