It's Lemon Time

Izuku: I-Is it just me or the temperature of this place b-became more hotter than the previous floor that w-we were in?

Pandemonica: This place is called The Circle Of Lust, this circle keeps all of the soul that have been sinned for.. well lust to put it simply. The reason to why is so hot in here is because the demon that was assigned here is always horny so she keeps giving heat to this place.

Izuku: 'so this is where mineta and kaminari possibly ends up when they both pass away'

Izuku: But what h-happens to all the soul that was dragged here?

Pandemonica: Like all the other circles, All of the soul here is to be tortured by us demons so they can suffer from the bad deeds they made. 

Izuku: I see...

Pandemonica: If you want more details to what methods we use to torture them, I can tell you all of them but I don't want ruin a pure soul's mind atleast not yet.

She said sadisticly Izuku on the other hand is sweating from the sudden rise of the temperature.

Izuku: Just seeing your smile, I think I'm f-fine not knowing what torture you demons had done. Anyway you said there was a demon roaming this circle, could you tell his or her name?

Pandemonica: Just to let you know, all of the demons that worked here is all women and yes her name is Modeus she was assigned to this circle and she's the horniness demon I have ever met so watch out for that.

Izuku: So do I get to meet her or not?

Pandemonica: Yes, we need her to guide us to the puzzle to this place and thus we can proceed to the next circle. I also recommend you to take off your clothes 'cause the deeper we go to this circle the hotter it gets.

Izuku: I think I can bear the heat, so theres no need for me to take off my clothes.

Pandemonica: Izuku, I don't want my sla- I mean you to die of a heat stroke. Take off your clothes

Izuku: But- Wait, did you just call me by my first name?

Pandemonica: Is there something wrong in saying your first name?

Izuku: No, but-

Pandemonica: So there's nothing wrong about it then. Now, take off your clothes so we can continue our way to Lucifer's Office.

Izuku: Is it really necessary to take off my clothes? not that I hate it, it's just-

He got interrupted by Pandemonica who's giving a bad vibe aura that made Izuku scared.

Pandemonica: Izuku...

Izuku: Yes?

Pandemonica: ...Did I Stutter?...

Izuku: What?-

Pandemonica: DID I STUTTER?!

Izuku: N-No-

Pandemonica: THEN TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF!

Izuku: Okay! Okay! I-I'll take off my clothes j-just please stop s-shouting at m-me!

Pandemonica: YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK IT!! I'LL TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES FOR YOU THEN!!

Izuku: WAIT!! WAIT!! WHAT!?! COULD WE TALK ABO-

Before Izuku can protest he was quickly grabbed on both shoulder by Pandemonica which she tighten her grip resulting him to scream from agony.  

Izuku: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Q_Q

( This Timeskip is BTYB: Chibi Izuku carrying a tired Chibi Pandemonica in a piggyback style )

Pandemonica is holding Izuku's hand while both of them searched for the demon known as Modeus. Izuku on other hand had his favorite t-shirt that had a word t-shirt on it ripped off him and now he was blushing from embaressement because he's holding hands with a beautiful woman while he was half naked.