Pueblo tribe

Today we will take a look at my sum up of research on the second reference the pueplo tribe.
About 2k years ago Pueblos began farming as their major economy. They lived in a harsh environment and still they were successful farmers. As agriculture supplies more food to their society they changed their life style. Great number of people begun to settle in permanent village. 800 years before Columbus reach the new lands Pueblos culture begun to develop. In the next few hundreds years before Columbus several things happened to the Pueblos people's. Population grew and the people become more skilled. They started making clay pottery painted them with black and white design. They had their religions system which include special ceremonies and dances, most of them were done in order to bring rain and good harvest.
They use to build their houses in the mountain and cliffs, sometimes even four stories high. They used to build on the high plateau over the sides of cliffs and mountains. Most of those houses provide shelters for hundreds of people. Their name Pueblo comes from the type of houses they built. It is a Spanish name for a word village. Pueblo were the largest apartments building in the world before the morden skyscrapers. Outside their houses they planted gardens which they irrigitate with water from near by streams. They store their harvest in a special room in their houses. This culture also spread South-west and Pueblos from there made beautiful cotton clothes, colourfull pottery, neck laces and house hold tools.
Their village was single structure, even large town sometimes four stories high.
More than 2500 people lived in such big community. Each town and village was independent and self-govern.
They believe in many gods. Spent most of their life praying to these gods. It was Pueblo priest who choose the leader of the town or village.
They were peacefully and friendly, they were all look at themselves as equal, no classes or different in wealthy. They share everything they have together.
They taught their children not to fight among each other, encourage them to work in groups. Some people were punished for treating themselves better than any other. Selfishness was taken as a witch craft. The witches were hanged on the ceiling with thumbs until they confess of their selfishness. This sum up that Pueblo worked well together and they were mostly calmest society in the world during that time.

Next time we will look at the NORSEMEN. do you know who are they!?  They come from Europe, keep on reading and rating, see you next time.