FIRST MIGRANT TO NEW LAND

As now we know that the first Americans were Indians now let start our book by looking who are they.
These people's were hunters from North Eastern Asia, the study shows that back then four time the northern part of the Earth was covered with huge sheet of ice.
This ice was formed from Ocean water, and it sound like at that time oceans held less water than today, how did that happened I have no idea because I didn't take Geography and physics lessons too serious. So for much time the part of the Earth which is covered with water now was total dry land.  This gives us a reason and proof that there was a bridge which connected Alaska and Asia. It is believed that hunters followed the herds of animals who migrate from Asia at that time through this land bridge into Alaska. This tells us that for thousands of years they keep migrate and keep on settle in many parts of America,because animals keep on migrating searching for pastures. This prove that these guys were mainly hunters from the beginning so they had to follow herds of animals who keeps on migrating.
During this period of thousands of years while they keep migrating also they keep on reprodusing. For several thousands years they were hunters but as the more generations keeps on coming from them they start learning the new way of living. And this is what today we call culture, culture means the way people live which can be kind of house they built, tools they make, food they eat and also the way they are thinking.

These first Americans who were only hunters few thousands years ago started to develop new cultures which may help them to adapt cop and sustain their new environment.
Several of North America cultures are same with Middle and South America. It used to depend where they are,the location because of the different kind of weather, plant life and animals life.
So as they were moving into Southern part they keep on changing the way they live and their culture to suit their newer environment which it was near Equator.
These are several culture that they had.
1)Early Artic and sub-artic culture.
2)Early big game hunting culture.
3)Early mountain and plateau culture.
4)Early desert culture
5)Early eastern woodland and valley culture.
Now these were the culture which they develop at the time inorder to survive in their new environment in the new land, we will look at them one by one and understand them them, then later we will deeply look at them.
See you next time.