Remus is tired of being nice. Remus wants to go apeshit

Start from the beginning

He opened the one he and Roman had read the most: Mission - 26 Octopussy. Agent - 007.

His dad, Bond, had been the one to write the report. Reading it was the closest Remus had ever gotten to him. He liked running his hand over the signature written in ink at the end and imagine his dad's hand touching that exact piece of paper 27 years before him.

Remus stayed up the rest of the night looking through old files from his father's mission. He'd lost counts of how many he'd tried to piece together what kind of dad he would have been if he'd stayed.

"Whatcha looking at kiddo?"

All the instincts that made up Remus' skin reacted before he did. He turned around in the chair and moved his arms in the direction of the voice. His right hand latched onto person's neck and his left was used to shield himself.

Patton held up his hands to look innocent "It's okay kiddo. It's just your pappy Patton. Heh I should really learn not to sneak up on agents huh"

Remus' heart was beating out of his chest and his breathe was caught in his throat as he let go of the other man "Why are you here?" It sounded more standoffish than he meant it to.

"Oh lil me? Well a little birdy" He faked cough "The nightguard told me you'd been here for quite some time and no one is better at collecting overworked 00 agents than a Moneypenny!"

"I'm fine. I got more stuff to read"

Patton sent him one of his usual smiles. He had on a loose blue pencil skirt and a grey cat hoodie so it looked like he'd just checked into work. In his hands he held a coffee cup and a store bought sandwich.

"I got you some breakfast. At least take that kiddo" He held forward the cup and sandwich. Remus hesitantly took it.

"Thanks" He mumbled out.

"No problemo extremo.....gosh didn't rhyme

Remus fiddled with the packaging of the sandwich to avoid having at look at the other man "Sorry that I latched out at you- I mean a few days ago when I said that you I dunno were like notimportantorsomethinglikethat. A parasite took over my brain and ate all my braincells"

"The parasite Again?! kiddo you better get that looked at" Patton joked back.

"Might just take a fork and pull out my whole brain through my ear to get it out" Remus forced a smile.

"Noooooo. Bad kiddo. No forking"

"Can't make any promises!"

Patton chuckled "But it's fine really. MI6 wouldn't function if I didn't already know I'm one of the most important people here"

"Yeah. You're like the glue holding the oozing bloody wound together"

Patton grimaced a little "Not very nice imagery but sure"

He picked up a paper and skimmed through it. His grimace turned even more grimacy and he quickly put it down again. Remus watched on in silence while eating.

".....Did you ever meet him?" Remus asked quietly.

Patton was caught off guard. His hands fumbled together for a moment before he stiffly pointed at the documents "007?"

Remus pressed his lips together into a thin line while nodding.

"Well once or twice. He- 007 disappeared right about the time J- Deceit became the new M and I became his secretary so I didn't have much time to see that 007" He wrinkled his nose "All I remember is him asking about my mother before insulting my clothing. I will have you know I dressed extra nicely right when I started this job to try and impress....a certain person"