Oh MILFS??? : OOOO

Tw: Several mentions of blood and injuries

Loud footsteps came from the other side of the door. The agents glanced at each other with panic in their eyes. Remus put his hand over his mouth to quiet his heavy breathing.

"Theo!!" Virgil's shrill voice rang out "You better have killed the maggots! I'm coming with Jawsie! He wants waffles too!!"

Remy reached out and grabbed the gun laying next to Theo's passed out body while looking around the room for a way out. Their eyes landed on something hidden in the garage's corner under a dirty sheet of fabric.

They stood up and helped Remus up on his feet. He nearly fell over again but he moved his arm around their neck and leaned his weight onto them. Blood was still seeping out from the wound on his thigh but if they tried to take the knife out the bleeding would only worsen.

A knock came from the door "Theo?? Theo you're done right? I don't want Jawsie to smell some blood and go all murdery"

Remy didn't have time to wonder if their husband even could walk. They dragged him along over to the sheet of fabric. Under the sheet was an old rusty moped. The key was already put in.

"Okay. Okay we. We just" Remus was practically slurring his words out. He had to stop to let out heavy breaths "You drive. I-I take the gun and I sit behind you and I shoot anyone who follows us"

"Babe I can't drive. I've never even like taken a class!"

"You've played mario kart. Close enough"

"Girl even I know mario kart aint even close to real driving!"

"It's fine. Just think back to our wedding night" ah yes the 1 time Remy had won 10 to 0 against Remus in mario kart. (what better way to spend a wedding night when the groom was ace than to play mario kart?)

Remy sighed as they sat down. Remus pretry much collapsed onto the seat behind them. He held onto them with shaking hands. He was sickly pale which was hard to do with his skin tone.

The door swung open suddenly. Remy put their foot down onto the pedal. They screamed as the moped swung into action and drove towards the wall.

They put all their weight on the pedal and shielded their face as the moped crashed through the wall and continued out into the street.

Bits of now broken wood was flying around them as they continued to scream. Out of the corner of their eye they saw Virgil running up to Theo. Behind him, in the shadows, a dark figure was looming. The only part of him Remy could see clearly was the glistening from his metal teeth. It was Jaws.

Remy turned back to look at the road. It seemed like they had been at a random house in the suburbs. Perfectly non conspicious. The moped zigg-zagged over the road.

"Someone- car- car following us" Remus forced out between pained whines.

In the rearview mirror a black car that had been parked outside the house was visibly chasing them "Don't worry. We'll be fine....hopefully"

Remy's thoughts was going haywire thinking about the best course of action. Their husband wasn't in any shape to try and shoot back at the car. They were driving like a drunk kangaroo so driving on main roads could hurt other people. But driving on the main roads would probably force the car to stop following them.

A turning point was coming fast towards them. In the last moment Remy turned to the left and out onto the main street. With their small vehicle they easily blended in among the crowd. They didn't stop driving on full gas until the car had been out of their sight for over 20 minutes.