Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation

Start from the beginning

"W-What? No! Nothing happened!"

"You know I can tell when you're lying right?" I said making her sigh.

"Well... He, uhm." Nee-chan hesitated. "He k-kissed me that night,"

*Heart Breaks*

"O-Oh... He must like you if he kissed you. How lucky of you,"

'What was I thinking? Nee-chan is exactly his type. Caring, a good cook, beautiful, and she even likes his games. Who am I to compare to that?'

"So, do you like him?" I asked.

"No, of course not! We're siblings," She exclaimed.

"But not blood-related. Come on, you know you can tell me anything," I insisted.

"Well, I do like someone else." She murmured.

"Eh? You don't like Natsume Nii-chan? I thought you like him because you two seemed to have clicked!" I gasped. "Who is it that you like?!"

"You won't judge?"

"Of course not!"

"It's ....-san,"

"Speak up or else I'm going to show them that picture of you eating a cake with a serious face,"

"Don't you dare!" She grumbled while I crossed my arms still waiting for her to answer. "It's Masaomi-san,"

"Really?!" She nodded. "No wonder you wanted to spy on Masa Nii-chan's date at that time! So you liked him all along?!"

"Yeah," she blushed.

"Wow that was shocking, I always thought that you liked Natsume Nii-chan," I said while still contemplating what she said.

"Since I told you who I liked, who do you like?"

"Ack!" I chocked on my saliva. "Why do you assume that I like someone?"

"Well you asked me that question, it will be fair if I also ask you that." She pointed out.

"Touché," I grumbled.

"So?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure at the moment. I know I like this person, but it seems as though I also like the other. I'm still confused," I sighed and laid in the grass.

"Who are they?"

"Natsume Nii-chan and Hika Nii-sama," I mumbled.

"N-Natsume-san?!" She gasped. "Oh my gosh, Lisa. I didn't know that you liked him, but I promise I never intended to kiss him I promise!"

"It's alright, Nee-chan. It's not your fault, "Who wouldn't like you? You're beautiful, smart, beautiful, and a great cook."

"You're also those things, don't degrade yourself. We're all beautiful on our ways," Nee-chan said.

*School bell ringing*

"I should get back to class, what about you?" She asked.

"Maybe I'll stay here for a while. It feels peaceful here, I'll wait for you until end of class." I said as I close my eyes and feel the wind breeze.

"Alright, I'll come here as soon as school is over." She said and left.

'This is the most relaxing thing I have ever experienced since I first debuted,'

- - - - - THIRD PERSON'S POV - - - - -

Despite his good grades in exams, Fuuto has to attend supplementary because of his insufficient attendance. He's not interested though, since he'd rather use the time to practice acting instead.