Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation

"Lisa, can I talk to you for a second?" Jumin-san called out by the door and I excused myself from Inouye-san.

"Is there a problem, Jumin-san?" I asked as I wiped the sweat from my brows.

"I was just informed by the CEO that they have decided that your world tour will begin next year on January," Jumin-san replied.

"On January? Like on the first day of January or somewhere in the middle of January?" I asked.

"It will probably start in the first week of January, but we will be leaving a week or three days before the event." He said.

"So that means that there would be a possibility that I won't be able to celebrate New Year with my family," I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I should get back to practice," I said.

"You're right, I'll email you all the details about the tour." He said and left the studio.

I guess I should have expected this. Being an idol will require sacrifices, which includes being away from my family for a while. After practice, I decided that I wanted to spend time with Nee-chan since I noticed that we haven't been able to in a while.

"Nee-chan, are you busy?" I asked on the phone.

"Not really, why?"

"Mind if I join you for lunch?"

"Huh? But I'm at school,"

"I know, but it seems that you don't have any company at the moment," I said as I sat beside her.

"Eh? H-How... Were you behind me all this time?" Nee-chan asked.

"Not all time, while we were on the phone I was on the way here," I answered as I grabbed a piece of egg roll on her bento.

"I see, but don't you have any rehearsals today?" She asked.

"Yeah, but we finished earlier than expected so I decided that I wanted to visit you for lunch." I chirped.

"I'm touched,"

'It sure is nice to spend time with Nee-chan again,'

"So how was Suba Nii-chan's game? I wasn't able to attend due to work so I got him an apology and congratulatory gift instead, " I said.

"It was incredible! Subaru-san was so fast, he scored every point when he shoots a ball it was so amazing!" Nee-chan exclaimed.

"Wow, this is the first time I saw you engaged in watching a basketball game." I chuckled.

"The game was so intense I could help but hit Natsume-san on his shoulders."

"... Y-You were with Natsume Nii-chan?" I stammered.

"Yeah, he also wanted to watch Subaru-san's game."

"Oh, okay."

'Fate must be on their side... I wonder if Nee-chan also likes Natsume Nii-chan,'

"Lisa, are you alright? You suddenly went quiet," She said.

"I'm alright, I just remembered that I haven't thanked Natsume Nii-chan for taking care of you when you ran away. It was a good thing that he was there to comfort you," I said while trying to smile sincerely.

"O-Oh, right." Then it was her turn to quiet down.

'Something must be bothering her,'

"Did something happen that day, Nee-chan?" I asked.