Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue

"Kana-nii, these seem like worldly desires not so befitting of a monk. Such aggressiveness is a bad example, I think." said a man with violet eyes and messy white hair who had just entered the room.

"It's like Tsubaki says, your words were nothing but distasteful," said the man with black hair with a long fringe covering his left, dark purple eye.

'Huh? Are they twins? They seem to look like twins, but a little bit different,'

"Nice to meet you! I'm Tsubaki,"

"I'm Azusa,"

"Ema, Lisa, these two were born from the same egg," Ukyo Nii-chan informed.

'So I was right! Uwu, I can be a detective soon,'

"Born from one egg?" Nee-chan asked confusedly.

"It means that their twins Nee-chan," I answered.

"Pleasure to meet you both," said Azusa-san.

"Hey listen, Nee-chans! Tsu-nii and Azu-nii are inside anime and games!" Wataru announced.

"I-inside games?" what Wataru-kun said made the two of us confused.

'What does he mean by inside games?' I then tilted my head in confusion.

"We're voice actors" Tsubaki-san answered.

"Kya!" Nee-chan shrieked.

"From children's works to late-night anime - games too! We've done large-scale RPG's, tome, and much more; we have an extensions list of works we've appeared in, ask me anything!" Tsubaki-san bragged while he was hugging Nee-chan.

"Hold on just a..! U-um, Tsu-Tsubaki-san?!" Nee-chan panicked while trying to pull away from Tsubaki-san.

"Oh! You've already memorized my name! Ah, I'm so happy." Tsubaki-san crooned while still hugging Nee-chan.

"U-um, Tsubaki-san. Do you mind letting go of Nee-chan? She seems rather uncomfortable," I notified.

"Wah! Both my Imouto-chan knows my name!" Tsubaki-san exclaimed then detached himself from Nee-chan to hug me.

'Well, at least he let go of Nee-chan. However, now, he's making ME uncomfortable,'

"P-please let go of me!" I screamed.

"Wha-? Why-?? Kana-nii snuck in there?! I need my turn too!" Tsubaki-san complained.

Before I could even use my strength to push him away, he suddenly let go of me.

"Ouch!" Tsubaki-san cried as he was clutching his head. I then concluded that Azusa-san hit him in the head to make him let go of me.

"What do you think you're doing, Tsubaki?" Azusa-san said while smiling as if he didn't hit someone.

"That hurt, Azusa. Why I was just following Kana-nii's lead." Tsubaki-san complained.

"Ha... Ok. I'm sorry? When you cause such trouble, I have to tell you you're wrong. That's why I scolded you." Azusa-san said.

'I wonder which one of them is the eldest,'

"Ah, why is it bad? I just want to take care of our little sisters," Tsubaki pouted.

'Take care? You're making us uncomfortable. Though I did kind of enjoy his hug. It sure is nice to be comforted by a sibling. Not that Nee-chan doesn't comfort me of anything,'

"Excuse them," Ukyo nii-chan sighed. "This is the end of the problem children, so please feel relieved now."

"Okay, Ukyo Nii-chan." I chirped.