28-29th August 2020, Saturday

How's these days?
Not bad

Yesterday

Technically nothing rather interesting but I did a freaking 12 hours stream. Which is too much, Im not being proud of it but rather aware myself that this is taking too far. And you haven't cure Sleep Deprivation yet. Nothing but GTA V, Well. I was too addicted in this new game. Because I have less interests in other game such as "Entry Point" ,"Notoriety" but hey, I have played Entry Point in ROBLOX for almost 2 years straight. How does it feel to play the same game over and over again? Anyway, I do come back to these game If i like it sometime. It's not like I'm quitting those. I think I'm just pulling entire community post here.

Today's Event

I was planning to play then stream game I play again, but my family decided to have a small trip to near Melaka's outlet stores. Alongside with my Grandma, It took literal few hours of afternoon.

While we're on our way to there, all I did just read the manga "Brynhildr in the Darkness" for 20+ chapters online on my phone. I got pretty dizzy and tired, I asked my dad to buy some Cold Coffee beverage to make me energize a bit. My dad said the reason why I liked Coffee because of probably my dad also likes coffee. For me because I just want to be energized by it due to Sleep Deprivation. I just feels like I never have enough sleep.

Location: Freeport A' Famosa Outlet

While I was wandering around the outlet pathway with my little brother because My brother want to look for pair of sport shoes he wanted which we did but we are on our way back to our parents. My parents was looking for shirt/pants they wanted at other outlet store. A total Stranger Malay talked to me. I don't recognize him. He asked If I recognize him but he is mistaken for looking wrong person after he said a person's First name that thought The person his looking for is me. He mentioned he's looking for the person which is from older sports school but later then we just bye each other with handshake. That the fact he is really looking for wrong person, although at first glance. I thought it's one of my fans or friends online. That would be unlikely to happen because I never reveal my face or most of my identity online so that's not the case. Since it's COVID-19 we shouldnt be really interact with other people. He also handshaked  my brother's hand even he is not involved in this situation.

There was a few outlet store that limit the person that can enters the store because we all have to follow the rules or settings that is applied due to COVID-19. That's why some doors are locked when there's too many people inside although it looks like a few. At some famous store that limits or applied the settings. There's alot of people waiting outside waiting for other customer to come out then enters.

The outlet store is pretty beautiful, I took some of and other picture of the places for reference for me to try build it in ROBLOX Studio probably in the future. The thumbnail is just food outlet street which there's very less people there instead of daily items stores. Not to mention this is like semi outdoor outlet which there's no 2nd floor. It just street of mini stores. Something like this probably a design for Retail Tycoon simulator designs. I think most of the people there speak not just Chinese/Malay but mostly English. Because English is also mostly used in Singapore, not to mention Melaka and Malaysia just sits near Singapore.