3rd December 2022

How am I still here? God damn it, Work. Life, everything. Today at someone else house doing free eat out i possibly catch my eye on my Crush which is previous before J.

I am still fine, I got work that pays 50 ringgit per day and tuition studies to do retake for my exam. And what's the reason for me to write this again? Yeah, reviewing my old stupid life but i thank myself not to delete it.

Here all my unpublished pages I previously made it draft to hide humiliation and embarrassment. Now, everything is fine for me to share even its stupid or inspiring at least i will be remembered stupid.

I work from 8am till 6pm, Theres a lunch break after 1pm i get to break for 1 hour but i have to come back and punch time card within. The job is about Store keeper but most of the time we are in the storeroom back just doing lists of papers to bring stuff into cardboard boxes to pack it inside a truck for delivery shipment. Because we dont just sell goods but also deliver goods yeah and i hate refilling racks and shelves but i am used to the job now, i am deciding to quite next year despite how tiring everything is but life is just like that anyway. I expect my exam retake exist next year. I may have missed or i may not.

I dont do much videos now because of that, after i no longer do much entry point content i just do decaying winter in roblox as my main source of creativity in terms of making shitty videos. New editor i use is JiangYingPro (Goodbye imovie on mac) and bought new laptop myself Nitro acer god i love it so much i used for 2 year and its better cuz i spent my money i earned from youtube (thanks for ur supports guys) it is decent to handle most modern games at stable frames rate. But the dusts are hassle to clean i dont even know how and havent do it for long time.

And now since i is earn money now i can spend some pocket money to buy steam games when they go sales or just arcade tokens to play Wangan Midnight Maximium tune at OneSegamat Complex (which is near where i live) i would be glad to meet people who know me through internet irl since i am now 19 years old i will learn how to live independently and do shits i very hate very much. But again, life is just like that and we all very very very accept very very much so much very i very hate very super verying omg omg

Hows you guys?

Btw the crush i see today is ex crush, again. I assume i have wrote a chapter about my crush's properties. The codename is X.L and she have dyed hair, I want to approach her and say hi but i have no idea how am i suppose to strike a conversation without being in awkward manners this explains how introverted person i am. And also mentally .

At the same time i also doubt that she is not her. Although same body type, hair style and face. Probably years changed and she does make up and of course something look different. Like me, I grew beard and moustate but my face look the same.

Today went to Mall and spent over 50 ringgit on Wangan Midnight Maximium Tune. Glad to meet my friendly wangan player friend again. Combined our bingo balls to killed full circle of yellow to triple bingo. The reward is not satisfying but she likes it. Managed to level up my car to max 820 hp

Here I am back into the mall, just to play a few matches with my brother. My brother plan for a trip to the mall just to play one or two matches in WMMT. Quite funny, we versus a very tryhard player and he managed to win us very easily no matter how hard we tried.

One exception though, He slams the steering wheel occasionally which caused the Machine to go softlock mode which requires employee to restart the machine. If dont the machine cant do anything. My Brother is a bit upset he didnt manage to finish that match with him at least theres free play for him once.
At the same time my dad and others (who took us here) have been waiting for a long time and i replied him just wait a little longer so i can use the tokens i have and finish it quickly. In the meantime, I let an elder who happened to be playing as GUEST and i challenged him and then let him use my car (account) to play against me. In which we basically swap machine. So he have bigger advantage than me and theres is no loses since he uses my car to win i get to have a star win and he gets to enjoy the thrill of using higher performance and better car to compete other people. No tokens is wasted for each other neither way. After a while, My brother wanna use that won versus on my car to try hakone in automatics gear. But then the elder challenged him. My dad called again said he is already at car and cannot patient any longer so i tell my brother dont win and let the elder have it but at the same time finish the course at 2nd (because if my car wins it will allow us to play one more game and i dont want that) because we have to go and no time for one more game plus if we walk away someone will use my account and mess with my game stats and stuff which i dont want that.

My brother is mad that I persist calling him to hurry up and go. We ran down to parking lot to my dad's car and nobody there because they have been waited for so long that they went shopping again and i called him why is nobody there and become upset at each other. I dont know anymore.. my dad, my brother and I is now upset because I hurry up my brother persistently and my dad waited for so long and now i am mad because we hurry up and been there to wait for my dad as again. All because i just let an stranger elder play together. Well at least we are fine with each other later. All it just life of progress, in which happens in our life and expiriences whatever it is.