12-13 February 2024

"If you are really Japanese movies films fan, come here" as my younger brother come bring me to a theater or collection store. That was a dream. I forgot to turn off the AC when I sleep, Hopefully it won't affect my dad's bills too much.Anyway, Thanks to my mom. We bought some clothing together on the other day and now I am comfortably wearing. These stuff happening while I am back in hometown are sure a bless and won't happen in KL city much. Either way, I still have to wait for my laptop done fixing, since most of my stuff is being stored as well as Navigators. Anyway, Today is the day we will be heading up to temple to pay a visit to our late ancestors and members, then head up to Kampung of my dad. All part of the lunar new year progress.

Well, other than the hometown with other relatives and uncles. We also visited one of the new opened tour spot for Chinese New Year. It's something but we didn't walk too far into it because my grandmother is exhausting from climbing the stairs and luckily to know that my dad arrived early otherwise you will meet 5 km of traffic jam trying to enter the tour spot because it is full of people and parking space very sacred.

13 February 2024

I had a dream. I try to recall what it was, but I can't... Something related to fried chicken I stored at fridge yesterday. Anyway, my mom is taking me heading up to visit grandfather as well as younger relatives.

Anyway, I manager to gift to youngster relatives the comic. They are not really surprised but its a gift and it was gave straightforward.  I didn't talk much with my grandfather but there wasn't much to talk with except how's college. I wanted to share some of the money from red packets with my dad so I can assist a bit in affording my college fund but he refused. I wonder how's the laptop repair going, I am still a bit sick from hot and dehydration, It was a huge mistake leaving myself without the water bottle because I am constantly thirsty.

For the leftover fried chicken I have my brother reheated it from the fridge. Asked me if I want to eat it, Of course I do... but I intend to offer it to my brother instead. And only a bite. I hate this headaches, it's the sign of lack of sleep. Maybe I should be doing something meaningful for my parents.