Sequel :Izuku and Bakugou x half puppy! Child!Reader part 2

Setting: The park✨
————————————————————————
(E/c) - eye color (Y/n)-Your name
(H/c)- Hair/fur color.
(D/b) - Dog breed
(Word)- option ex. (Curly)
(P/p) - preferred pronoun
(F/f)- Favorite flavor
(PO/n)- previous owners name (the girl)
————————————————————————
Also since I assume the drawings are a good thing they will be in this and future chapters.✨
————————————————————————
*Narrators person p.o.v.*
Izuku and Katsuki slowly sat back on a bench while they watched you chase after a butterfly in your (D/b) form. Soon enough you caught up to the butterfly and half way transformed into your human form while you trapped the butterfly in your hands.

 Soon enough you caught up to the butterfly and half way transformed into your human form while you trapped the butterfly in your hands

You wagged you're tail with happiness as you unclasped your hands and as soon as the butterfly flew up it disappeared. Right into your mouth.

Izuku quickly clasped his hands over his mouth and ran to you quickly making Katsuki sit back and laughed loudly. "(Y/n), no get the butterfly out!" Izuku shouted as you tilted your head with your cheeks slightly puffed.

Izuku soon began to try and pry open your mouth but you held it shut. Then after a few seconds, Katsuki came up from behind Izuku and grab your cheeks tightly making your mouth fly open in pain. Izuku gasped and pushed Katsuki away from you while you gently rubbed your now slightly bruised cheeks.

After scolding Katsuki, Izuku came back and gave you a gentle hug and rubbed your cheeks for you. "How about some ice cream, yeah?" Izuku smiles gently at you and grabs your hand in his. You held your hand to chin in thought and slowly shuffled over to Katsuki and kicked his shin.
You then turned around and ran to Izuku with a smile as Katsuki held his knee glaring at you while you stuck your tongue out at him. Izuku smiled and picks you up in his arms and walks to the ice cream spot while you and Katsuki glare at each other .
Once you made it to the ice cream spot with your two idiots, Izuku had walked up to the window and began making the order.

"And what flavor do you want (Y/n)?" Izuku looked down at you.
" (F/f)!" You shouted at him happily. Izuku grabbed your ice cream and handed it to you in a small cup. You smiled at him and ran over to a table, quickly sitting down.
Soon enough Izuku and Katsuki take a seat across from you and begin munching on their ice cream in content. You look up to the them with ice cream on your face and Izuku laughs gently while you quickly lick it off ( just like a cartoon character 😎✨).

*Time skip brought to you by me making this at 4:32 am🤏🙈*

𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔~ 𝐴 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒.
*Regular/My POV*
Izuku sang a happy little song with you as he held your little hand gently (Katsuki is holding the other one🥺✨)...
...While you guys walk down the cement side walk. The cars whizzed past you guys every few seconds and the city was bustling with noise and occasional glances to the two heroes holding your hands and happily singing. Some even snatching a few adorable pictures.
It felt like nothing could ruin this day. Well, that's where your wrong. It seemed you had coincidentally bumped into your previous owners! Your face curled up in fear as your eyebrows furrowed and your fluffy (F/c) tail ruffled up slightly. You held tighter onto the two boys hands in discomfort and boy did they notice.