Fairy tail-Lucy x baby griffin reader-My family

*I'm sorry for not updating this cringe book because my phone doesn't work anymore but here ya go, buddies, you look like the Griffin above with your own choice of coloration of course and by the way, the picture below is Lucy Heartfillia*

(e/g)=egg color (f/c)=feather color(s) (e/c)=eye color (b/c)=beak color (p/c)=paw color(s) (y/n)=your name (element)=fire,water,earth, or air

(e/g)=egg color (f/c)=feather color(s)  (e/c)=eye color  (b/c)=beak color (p/c)=paw color(s) (y/n)=your name   (element)=fire,water,earth, or air

*Narrator's p.o.v.*

Lucy sulked as she walked through the streets Magnolia for Natsu and Happy have wasted most of her precious jewels on their feast. She walked and walked and walked until she finally found herself on top of a hill. The sun was setting and the view was beautiful.

Lucy smiled and looked at the sunset. But then she heard a thump behind her. She firmly grasped her bag and turned around. She slowly stalked towards the tree only to find a glowing (e/c) egg. Her eyes widened as her hand slipped away from her bag, she touched the tip of the egg. An electrifying sensation tingled throughout Lucy's body, She smiled softly at the egg and gently picked it up.

*Timeskip brought to you by Lucy bringing you to her house*

*Lucy's p.o.v.*

I placed the egg on my bed and looked at it closely and it seemed the shell had a few cracks. I heard my window creak open but I didn't turn around because I knew it was Natsu and Happy. I heard a gasp and loud footsteps, Natsu scooped the egg up and inspected it. I gasped and quickly snatched the egg and held it protectively against my chest. I Put the egg gently down onto my bed and saw a few more cracks on it. I turned around and bonked Natsu on his head, "Don't touch my baby!"I yelled at Natsu and Happy. Natsu looked at me in confusion but nodded.

*crack* *crack* "cheep"

I turned around to see a small bird-like creature looking at me hopefully with its big round (e/c) eyes, it had smooth looking (f/c) feathers and small (p/c) paws. And to top it all off a cute little (b/c) beak. It chirped happily at me and slowly stood up crawling to me. I bent down and picked it up. I looked at it and giggled giving it small nose kisses.

*Your p.o.v.*

I looked at my mama and chirped with joy because I was so happy to see her. I nuzzled my face into her chest and purred. I heard a chuckle behind her, I went into full protection mode. I wiggled out of her grasp and jumped onto her head. There was a tall man with pink hair and a weird scent and next to him was a blue-winged cat.

I let out a small breath of (element) and growled.

*Natsu's p.o.v.*

The small griffin squeaked trying to imitate a growl. I looked at happy and burst out laughing. I heard it squeak and then I heard a small thump. I looked down at my leg and saw it biting me. I screamed in pain. Boy, could this little griffin bite. I picked it up and nuzzled it, then it stopped struggling and purred against my chest. I smiled in victory and looked at Lucy she seemed happy. "So Lucy what are ya gonna name this little chomper."Happy said as he held in a laugh. Lucy looked puzzled before she spoke. "(y/n) is its name!"Lucy smiled and took the little (f/c), Griffin.

I pouted at this and plopped myself onto Lucy's bed with Happy. Then Lucy laid down next to me with (y/n) in her arms. She laid facing me and (y/n) huddled against Happy purring. Her long tail wrapped around me and Lucy's hand. She smiled and kissed the top of (y/n) head, making the little griffin chirp. Then we all fell fast asleep.

*Your p.o.v.*

I love this. I love them. I love life.

This is my family.

*I hope you guys liked this it took some time to make and requests are still open my buddies.

bu-bye*

i don't care

i don't care.                                  708 words
anymore