Eddsworld x kitten reader

You look like the cat above, (y/n)-your name

*reader p.o.v.*
I slowly got up after a couple of hours of sleeping on the pet store bed. I was separated from my mama a few days ago. I now stay in this glass box with holes in it of course so I can breathe. I breathed in the sweet smell of cinnamon reaching my small grey nose, I slowly walk towards the edge of the box seeing the smiles of children and adults looking at the animals in the other cages.
I softly mewed at the children staring at me with pure happiness but the adults scoffing at me like I was trash and I didn't know why but it hurt. Then I heard the bell meaning someone came in.
I looked at who had came in and saw 4 boys. One had a green hoodie,light brown hair,and a bright smile on his face,the boy next to him was a ginger haired boy with a purple hoodie and green overcoat. Then there was another boy next to the ginger with spiky dark brown hair and a blue hoodie,but what made him stand out the most was his pure black eyes.
Then there was a caramel haired man. His hair styled into to horns that definitely intrigued me , he had a red hoodie on.
I softly meowed at the green hooded boy who ran to my box squealing like a 5 year old girl getting a present on Christmas.
*Edd's p.o.v.*
I walked into the pet shop looking forward to finding a friend for Ringo because she was getting pretty lonely. As soon as I walk I walk in I see a kitten with bright blue eyes and grey fur that shines in the light of the pet store.
My heart flutters and I immediately ran to her cage, squealing with joy and delight at the precious kitten in front of me. I look back and see Matt,Tom, and Tord staring in awe at the kitten.
-time skip of worker opening your box-
*Reader p.o.v.*
I felt the green hooded boy pick me up from my box and his hands were very soft. He pulled me to his chest gently, he smelled like cola. I purred and nuzzled him.
Then I jumped out his arms and saw the other 3 boys. I walked steadily towards the devil horned one and pounced on him as I played with the two tufts relating to devil horns on his head. He smiled and spoke up, " Well hello there little kitten.",his voice laced with a European accent.
Then the black eyed one picked me up, I purred and nuzzled him on his cheek. His cheeks had a light pink hue on them as he smiled at me. " What the hell Jehovah's witness I had her first!" Yelled the European devil horned boy, " Oh shut it, commie!" The black eyed man yelled at the European boy.

I sweatdropped at the two boys and jumped out of the boy's arms and ran to the cola boy and the ginger. The ginger hugged me a little to hard for my liking. I growled and picked up my paw to hit his face. " NOT THE FACE"  he yelled squealing like a little girl and throwing me into the air. I yowled in fear, all the boys looked at me in the air with their eyes widened in fear. Then I fell to my death the end (Just kidding).
The cola boy ran quickly and caught me in mid-air. I clutched onto him for dear life. He fell to the floor hugging me close.
-Timeskip brought to you by Matt being scolded by the boys-
*Tord's p.o.v.*
We were all picking names for the kitten after we bought her and Tom spoke a name that made me interested. " How about (y/n)?"Tom stated. " You know Jehovah witness that name doesn't sound so bad"I said. Tom smiled with pride.
* Reader p.o.v.*
I have a feeling that these boys are gonna change my life. I purred as I sat with my adoptive mom, Ringo, drifting into sleep,purring as she licked my head and the boys pet me on my back.
I'm Home.

I hope you guys liked it. 721 words