Bnha- Todoroki shouto x puppy reader

By the way the game is called arcana, you look like the two dogs above but with black fur.
Warning: Angsty to Fluff
* Your p.o.v.*
I ran with all my strength as I could hear hunters chasing me and My sweet owner Todoroki calling out to the hunters to stop.
I huffed as we ran through the forest in a quick pace. I felt tears streaming down my eyes as my black fur started getting dirtied by the mud as I ran.
I turned my head over my shoulder and saw the hunters and todoroki, the hunters got nearer and todoroki was slowly losing his strength from his exhaustion of running. I slowly turned my head back around but my snout was met with a tree. I yelped loudly and whimpered after I turned around,having my back hit the tree.
I felt the rain gush onto my helpless figure as the one of the men got closer to me and the other held a knife to todoroki's neck. I growled as I saw that, the hunter chuckled and raised his gun.
*Todoroki's p.o.v.*
I felt my chest go up and down rapidly seeing the gun held up, pointing at (y/n). My eyes widened at this. I looked towards the hunter who had turned around to look at his partner. I summoned a large ice block and stabbed him while covering his mouth.
Then I heard a very loud bang. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked the way it the way it came from. My pupils went small at the sight. (Y/n) layed there covered in blood as I saw a bullet hole in her stomach and I gained a newfound energy in the pit of my stomach.
I yelled angrily and shot a load of ice shards at the man then setting him on fire. I watched his body burn but seconds after  I ran to (y/n) seeing him/her huffing softly but still alive. I smiled gently at him/her and picked her up and stepped my foot down, making a icy pathway.
-Timeskip brought to u by Todoroki ice skating to the emergency room-
*Your p.o.v.*
I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get up but fell down and whimpered feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I lifted my head and looked down at my torso seeing bandages wrapped around my stomach.
I looked around and saw Todoroki. He was sitting on a chair next to my bed taking a nap. I wagged my tail hearing large thumps as my tail hits the bed. Todoroki's head shoots up as his eyes half-lidded stare at me then his eyes go wide he laughs and hugs me. I lick his face as I bark with joy. " Oh, (y/n) I missed you, you silly boy/ girl! He yells with joy. The nurse runs in with a surprised look on her face, then she smiles softly. She walks over and pets my head gently cooing at me, I lick her nose softly and bark. I look at Todoroki and see him pouting like a 4 year old child. I lick the nurse one more time and hit Todoroki with my tail. He gives me a surprised look then smiles.
                  I missed you so much.
Well that didn't look at all like angst but I did my best to write a sad scene. 571 words