Chapter 20

Em Point of view

We got to the hotel rooms and Austin went to the hotel that he was staying at.

"so do you know what you are getting?" Hayes asked

"I know that you know" I said.

"did you ever get your shirt back from the little girl?" He asked.

"no I gave it to her" I said.

"soooo... About that guy" He began

"yeah?" I said

"you two are dating?" He asked.

"no. Just friends. When I saw Matthew with that girl I was upset and he was just trying to help me, but then I found out that she was his cousin." I said.

Hayes point of view.

Cousin?! I saw them kissing! Should I tell Em? What if I get her upset. I need to talk to Matthew. We're still mad at each other from the fight we had last time. I walked out of the room and went to Matt and Carters room. I just walked in there without knocking.

"dude. there is something called knocking" Carter said.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?! " I yelled at Matt.

" what?" He asked clueless.

"wow Matt. You are better than this. If Cameron found out about this he will kill you" I said.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" Matt said.

"like if you don't know." I said.

"Hayes. You are just going to ruin our friendship. I don't wanna fight again." Matt said

"how could you do this to her?!" I yelled at him

"Hayes get out. I don't even know what you are talking about."

"I know so many things that would make Cameron kill you" I said

"ok this is getting weird. Get out your just another little annoying kid" He said pushing me out.

Maybe one day it would come out. And Em would hate him for what he did.

Em point of view

Jordan, Madds and I walked out of our room to the room of Cameron.

"so when do I get my gift?" I asked

"it's not your gift. It's for the three of you" He said.

We all walked out and I was on Cams back. We walked out to the pool and it was closed.

"we can't go in there its closed" Jordan said

"it's not closed. We payed the manager to let us go in there. Just us. No other people." Jack G said

"I've been to the pool. This isn't much of a gift" I said

"I know you have, but this one we have things you have never seen or done. Or use. Like, the things that my mom said you can't use" Cam said.

"weed? Drugs? I promised my mom I won't get near drugs anymore. Or sell them" I said

"what?!" they all yelled, but Madds, Taylor and Cameron stayed quiet.

"me too" Madds said

"why aren't you surprised?" I asked Taylor.

"you are Em. I'm not surprised. Plus you look like the kind of girl that would do that and go to clubs and stuff" He said shrugging. I just hit him in the back of his head.