chapter 30

Em point of view

"hi I'm Daniel. Daniel Skye" he said

"I'm Emily, but you can call me Em" I said

"what are we going to do? I'm bored as fuck" Madds said begging to walk with Jordan, Austin and Alex.

Austin just shrugged while Daniel and I just stood there looking at each other.

"are you guys coming or are you just going to stand there, giving each other love eyes" Madds said smirking while Jordan laughed.

Daniel and I just looked at each other, blushed, then looked away.

No Em! You like Matt!

"where are we going?" I asked

"to the mall!" Madds yelled

"sure why not" Austin said and I nodded.

Madds, Jordan, Austin and Alex started to walk while Daniel and I walked behind them.

"so how old are you?" Daniel asked

"I'm 14. You?" I asked

"same" he said

"so what do you like to do?" I asked

"well... I sing" he said

"really?!" I asked excited

"yeah" he said shy

"why are you shy?" I asked

"I-I don't know," he said " I guess a pretty girl like you, makes guys nervous" he said.

Oh my gosh. This kid... Oh my fucking gosh. I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"that's cute, but not all guys think that" I said looking at him

"then they are stupid" he said making me laugh.

"OK. I need you to know about me, because I can be a bitch" I said

"let me guess. You swear a lot" he said and I laughed and nodded.

"I can be mean. Like I was just going to beat the crap of some fucking sluts that are in my house" I said chuckling.

"what are they doing there?" he asked

"well, my sister is working on a school project and she has to look at kids actions, and see what they do" I said and he nodded.

A few minutes later, we were at the mall.

"we should go get you a penny board" Austin said

"I don't even know how to ride one" I said chuckling

"I'll teach you" Daniel said and I shrugged and we went over to the skate boards store.

We went over to the section were there was Penny boards, and there was so many different colors. One caught my eye. A mint green one with purple wheels.

"I want that. I want that one" I said getting excited.

"Ok. Lets go pay for it" Austin said

"what the fuck?! What about me?! The queen bee deserves one two!" Madds said getting a purple one with mint green wheels.

We went over to go pay for it and we walked out of the store.

While we were walking to the food court, us girls went to the bathroom while the boys waited.

"So...you and Daniel" Jordan said smirking.

"I know. Em im pretty sure you like him" Madds said

"I think he is cute, but Matt is really important to me" I said fixing my fair while looking myself in the mirror.

"Ummm, hello?! Earth to Em?! Matt was basically flirting with a slut back home?!" Madds yelled.

"Yeah" Jordan said

I looked at them and nodded.

"Hey, what about you and Hayes! Its obvious you still like him!" I said laughing at Jordan.

"No I-I...Its because...fine I do" she said

"Well lets just make him like you  back" Madds said and I nodded.

"We will talk about this at home, ok?" Jordan said and Madds and I agreed.

We walked back out to see the boys at a table

"ok, lets go order our food" I said and we all went to go order.

"I want italian food" I said and Daniel pulled me by my wrist and we went to some random place.

"What are we doing here?" I asked looking at the place

"You want Italian food so I am buying you some Italian food" he said smiling.

Damn this boy.

He is so cute

But Matt

But then again he was flirting with the whore

"Thanks, but I can buy it myself" I said smiling

"No its ok I got it" he said

"Ok, but next time I'm paying" I said and he nodded

"Hello, what would you like for today?" A lady asked

"I will like an alfredo pasta and the same for the beautiful girl with me" he said connecting our hands together then looking at me and smiling at me.

I have to be honest. I do feel sparks. No. I feel fucking bombs exploding everywhere.

"And any drinks?" The lady said

"2 waters please" he said. The lady nodded.

"That would be 26.07" the lady said. My eyes went wide.

I quickly got out 30 dollors and gave them to the lady.

"What the heck?!" Daniel yelled chuckling.

"It was too expensive for such a small thing. But I promise you can pay next time" I said. Have just rolled his eyes laughing.

We got our food and went to sit with the guys and the girls.

While I was drinking my water, I saw someone, something, that I wanted to kill.

Hayes and Marina.

Holding hands.

Laughing

I spit out my water and it landed on Madds pizza.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled

I just stood there and looked at them.

I sat down and just crossed my arms.

"Jordan you might not want to turn around" I said

Madds and Jordan looked at each other confused then turned around.

She looked hurt. She looked broken. She looked pissed.

Hayes and Marina saw us and walked over.

"Hey Em. What are you doing here?" Hayes asked me. I just glared at him and remembered to give him the silent treatment.

"What does it look like we are doing you piece of shit. We are eating" Madds said. Hayes rolled his eyes.

"Who is he?" Hayes asked, kind of mad, referring to Daniel.

"I'm Daniel," Daniel said then looked at me. He could tell I was mad at Hayes.

"Ems boyfriend" he said.

———————————————

Hello my lovely bitches! I finally update and I'm sorry for not updating last week, but trust me, I'm going to update a lot this week because I'm out for spring break and I might update today. Thank you so much for the votes and reads! I love you all babes! Bye!

-Lis