Chapter 22: First kiss

Start from the beginning

Rarity sighed. "Yes, Pinkie. But that doesn't means you have the rights to make me kiss my  friend!" 

"CAN YOU TWO PLEASE CALM DOWN!" Rainbow lastly yelled after she stood up from the circle.

She then faced all of us with a disturbed look which turned into a weak smile afterwards. 

That look on her face, I know she's up to something, something bad. Knowing her for the same exact of years as Rarity, I know every detail about her. 

And now sh's asking me to kiss my friend, I wonder what is this idiot up to?

After Rainbow managed to calm both me and Rarity down, she quickly grabbed another beer from the case even though her current bottle was still full. 

"If were all friends here, then you two should be comfortable.. But why are you two panicking as soon I told my dare?" She arched an eyebrow before seating back down. 

"Maybe its because its so unexpected and-" 

Before Rarity could even finish her sentence, Rainbow quickly interrupted her by slamming another full beer bottle onto her chest. 

"Do my dare. Prove that you and Applejack dont like each other." 

My eyes widened in slight shock. "W-what? Rainbow what are you talking about?"

"Its just simple, Applejack. Its better to have your first kiss with someone you trust.. and that's Rarity, right?" She started, doing a forced weakened smile. "Im just doing you a favor. You should thank me."

Her voice, she sounded insecure yet so hurt but a forced fake smile covered her true emotions. 

I don't know what Rainbow is up to but it seems like that she lost her mood, what's wrong with her?

"Simple dare, no intentions and one risk. Do the dare now Rarity or I'll tell everybody your secret." 

"Why is this even important to you, Rainbow?" 

"Hey, Im just helping my FRIEND to learn how love works.. Its not like its gonna affect me or something." 

Now that Rainbow told us her point and reason for the idiotic dare, some part of me actually wanted to do the dare for experiences but some part tells me that Rainbow's gonna be affected by it.

Its just a quick-dared friendly kiss, why am I so goddamn worried about it?

Moments later, my eyes widened when I saw Rarity crawling up to me, causing my cheeks to redden as she slowly gets closer to her. 

"She's right, Applejack. A friendly kiss wont hurt." She said after seating in front of me.

I gasped, backing away from the purple haired teen. "R-rarity.. This is so messed up." 

She forced out a weak smile as she gently placed her hand under my chin, making its way to cupping me cheeks after. 

"Don't worry.. I wont bite." She muttered while slowly leaning closer to my face. 

"Rarity.. We don't have to do this, I'll just tell Rainbow to never tell anyone your secret!" 

She sighed, closing her eyes as soon her nose touched mine. "I couldn't take the risk, Applejack.. Just calm down, this is just a dare." 

And in that exact moment, I felt a pair of lips smash onto mine, making my eyes widened in pure shock. 

Our friends surrounding us began to gasp and cheer at the shocking sight. Rainbow on the other hand had a weak smile on her face..