Chapter XII - Tested Positive II

Sunrise has came to Lomere. It was quite beautiful.
Until the rain came in but, it was still pretty. Markus just woke up next to Dale and needed to take Abby to the doctors to see what was up and why she was sick.

Markus quietly got off the bad trying not to awake Dale from his sleep. Markus put on his socks and shoes and went up to Abby's room.

He knocked to make sure if she was awake and sure enough, she was.

"You ready?" Markus asked.

"Yeah.." Abby said.

Markus helped Abby up because she felt light headed.

"Here, lets get you to the car man." Markus said leading her to the car.

They both got in wearing jackets.

Markus wore his dark blue vest and Abby wore a red light jacket.

Markus didn't wanna start up to much conversation since Abby wasn't up for much at all.

After around 14 minutes they finally arrived at the doctors. They checked in and waited a bit in the waiting room.

Markus looked over and saw patients that looked sick as hell, like super frail and pale looking.

"Jesus..." Markus said to himself.

After 20 minutes, the doctor finally called them in.

"Hello, Ms.Festlez right?" The doctor said looking at Abby.

"Yes, Abby Festlez." Abby responded.

The doctor and Abby talked back and forth about the symptoms she's been experiencing lately. She said vomiting and feeling lightheaded are the main ones.

The doctor decided to take a blood test from Abby, just to check if something was off.

30 minutes later, Abby was sent back with Markus in the doctors office. It may take awhile to get the final result.

"So, he say anything?" Markus asked.

"No, not yet." Abby responded.

"Shii, you better not have HIV too." Markus said.

"I don't, I would be coughing and feel way worse." Abby responded.

"True true." Markus replies.

"How you feeling now?" Markus asked.

"Odd, I feel I don't know, weird. Something doesn't feel right." Abby said.

"What you mean?" Markus asked.

"It's mostly around my stomach area. I feel sick but don't at the same time, i don't know." She replied.

"He give you any medicine or something?" Markus asked.

"Not yet." Abby replies.

Markus and Abby talked for about 35 minutes until the doctor showed back up in the room.

"So, what is it?" Markus asked.

"Me.Festlez, it appears that uh.."

"You're pregnant." The doctor replied.

The room was filled with silence as soon as he said those 2 words.