Chapter 19

Chapter 19

                                                              *Zayn's POV*

It is late in the afternoon the next day and we arrive in Illinois for our brand new music videos and photo shoots. As soon as we get to the record company, our stylist work on us for nearly thirty minutes and once we are done. They let us look at ourselves. My hair is in the same styled the same way as always, I wear a black shirt that is covered by a leather jacket, black jeans, and black leather sneakers with some white along the sides. A lot of people have called me the rebellious, quiet, mystery of the band. I guess this shows it off. Arg!

The guys and I exit out of our rooms and are escorted outside of the company. We are on set of the music video, I think. We have to be. Then, out comes Alix as she wears a short white top that seems to sway as the hem loosely dangles right above her navel, leather white pants that come close to her legs and are tucked into her leather white boots that are slightly high-heeled and go up to her knees. Her hair is curled at the edges and there is light make-up on her face. Light brown blush, black eyeliner for her lashes reveal, light white lipstick on her lips that glisten, nails painted a rich white color.

My whole entire world tilts. Why must she be so amazing?! It kills me! Just by looking at her, I can immediately feel my bones grow weak. Sometimes, I doubt she is even on tour with us until I actually hear, see, or feel her. Feel? I can never touch her, at least that way. But I can if it is just a hug!

The photographer calls us to get onto the set and to stand in front of the white backdrop. He pulls out a chair and motions for Alix to sit in it. She does. He has us stand around her. I stand on her left, Louis on her right, Harry is behind her, so is Niall, and Liam crouches on the ground and is beside Alix. The photographer motions Harry to rest his hand on Alix's shoulder and he does. My cheeks redden. I feel knees grow weak as I look at his hand on Alix's shoulder.

Sigh.

A quick flash crosses my eyes. AGH! My picture was taken and I barely cracked or peeled a slight grin. I feel my cheeks redden as the photographer motions for Alix to lift one leg and cross it on top of the other, and to fold her hands on her lap. She looks so beautiful and pure delightful just the way she is. That's what I love about her. Yes, I said it, LOVE!

The way her dark brown orbs glisten and gleam like the stars, the perfect way her hair falls down her back, her smooth satiny brown skin, her perfect lips, her smile. Everything.

The photographer snaps another picture and I blink a little before he motions Alix stand out of the chair and for us all to stand close.

He motions for Alix to hold her arms out a little across me and Liam, as if she is slightly holding us back or trying to protect us from something. She does so and the photographer has the guys and I come a little closer, causing Alix's hand to slightly press against my toned stomach. I notice her cheeks redden, despite the color of her skin.

I must have done that. I had to. Why else would she blush like that? Get over it Zayn! She's not yours! Is she?

A snap shot occurs and Alix lets her arms drop once the photographer tells us we are done. We then get ready for our music video. The guys and I are told that this wil be Alix's music video only, and then us. The boys and I stand to the side as we look at Alix during her music video. She has an electric guitar involved and it is looks very new and shiny as well. Alix puts the strap around her to hold the guitar as she plays.

The director calls.

"Ready! Action!" he goes.

Alix starts to play with the band behind her. She sings as she plays her guitar.