Chapter 4

Chapter 4

                                                                      ~Louis' POV~

I sit on the settee of the tour bus as it drives. I lean my head back on the headrest. I am tired. I look at Niall as he gently strums his acoustic guitar. I watch and listen.

Peaceful it is. The rhythm. The beat. All is quiet and peaceful. It makes me smile.

Niall looks at me. "What are you smiling at?" he asks.

"Nothing" I say. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" he asks.

"With the guitar. It sounds quiet and peaceful. I never heard anything like it. How do you attend to make it sound like that?" I ask.

He clears his throat and speaks.

"I just practice. I wasn't born with this talent you know" he responds.

I get up and sit next to him.

"That's bullshit man" I say. "You are amazing."

He looks at me in silence. "You think so?" he asks.

"I know so man" I say. Niall smiles.

A smile comes across my face in return. I look over at the clock.

Eight fifty-nine is the current time. I rub my dark green eyes.

"It's late" says Niall, "you should get some sleep."

I chuckle. "You should 'guitar boy'" I joke.

He laughs.

I get up and walk into the back to the bedroom. I quietly open and close the door behind me since Zayn is asleep. I have no clue where Liam is. Oh well.

I crawl into my bed as if I were a little kid and tuck myself in. I gently rest my head on my soft pillow as my eyes start to flutter.

So quiet. So peaceful. All is still.

My eyes begin to shift as I fall asleep. And I wake to a new day tomorrow.

I am prepared.

                                                                  ~Harry's POV~

I flip the pages of the magazine. I am barely interested. All I am is tired. We preformed a long concert at Columbia today and I am restful. Yawn.

I am about to close the magazine until a page catches my eye. I look at. It is a picture of a beautiful girl. She has dark brown skin, dark long thick silky hair, dark brown eyes, and lips pink as a rose. She is very pretty. I look for her name. I find it and read it.

"Alix Lapri" I read.

That's her! The girl that we will be singing a whole album with! Alix Lapri!

I look at her photo.

She is vigorous, and muscular- but you can tell that she is slim. She is very sultry, in other words, she is very hot. From head to...hips.

I look at what it says about her.

She is seventeen. Her ethnicity is African American. She is five feet and five inches tall. She started singing and dancing when she was eleven years old and starred in movies directed by Tyler Perry and sung songs with Alicia Keys, Avril Lavinge, Diggy Simmons, and Jacob Latimore. Even the Jacksons.

I hear the door open. It is Liam. I look up at him.

"What are you reading?" he asks closing the door behind him.

I tell him to come over so I could show him the magazine. He looks at it.

"Who is that?" he asks.

"That's Alix Lapri" I answer.

"That's Alix Lapri?" he says looking at the picture.

I nod.

"She is hot" he says.

I agree. She is. I can tell that the boys must go crazy when they see and that they want her. Some girls might envy her and her beauty.

"She's starred in Tyler Perry movies and has sung with big time stars...including the Jacksons" I say. Liam is amazed.

I rub my eyes. "Time to get some shut eye" I say.

"I hear you. G'night" Liam says.

He crawls into his bed and goes to sleep.

I put the magazine away and tuck myself into bed. I turn off the lamp and my eyes flutter shut.

I start to think about Alix Lapri. And what it would be like singing with her and the guys.

One album with Alix is all I think.