Cent

Amika and Asa were at school, Amika was coloring in a picture of a T.rex while Asami was trying to get her attention.

"Ami~" The younger said.

"Amika~" She continued but the older kept coloring.

"Amiiiiii. AMIIIIIIIIKKAAAA. AMI AMI AMI. AMIIIIIIIIIIKA" She said, still not gaining her best friend's attention.

"Fuck it." Asami mumbled before snatching the coloring page away from the older and running away with it.

"Vuelve aquí, perra (Come back here bitch), I was coloring." Amika said as she chased the younger.

"Okay but you weren't paying attention to me." Asami said peeking behind her, surprised when he saw how close the older was to her. Before she could oick up speed Amika grabbed her by the shoulder and made her stop.

"Because I was focused you idiot." She said smacking the younger in the back of the head before snatching her paper out of her hands.

"But.."

"No buts, next time you do that me and Drago are gonna jump you and Koo. Got it?" Amika said, voice serious.

"Yea whatever..." The younger mumbled, pouting like a sad puppy.

.......................................

Amika is a mood lamoooo- Randa's Gloss

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Amika is a mood lamoooo- Randa's Gloss