Chapter 11

(Matthews POV)

I woke up from my alarm going off. I still had natalie in my arms as she fluttered her eyes open. I cant believe shes finally mine! I smiled to myself. I slowly got out of bed, i didnt want to wake her up.

I went to the bathroom and showered, i brushed my teeth and got out. Natalie was still sleeping. I bet she was really tired. I just put on some khakis and a white shirt.

I couldnt stop looking at natalie, she looked adorable while sleeping. I decided to take a picture.

I got bored a little after so i decided to wake her up. I went to the kitchen and got a cup of cold water. I went upstairs and poured it all over natalie. I couldnt stop laughing and i felt bad. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Matthew Lee Espinosa, I swear i am going to kill you!" She said as she was getting up. I started laughing and blew her a kiss. I started running around the house, natalie right behind me.

She soon gave up and so did i. I went up to her and kissed her cheek, "sorry babe I got bored." She just laughed and we made eye contact.

I looked at her eyes then to her lips and soon we were both leaning in, in 2 seconds my lips crashed on to hers and i felt fireworks. Natalie made me feel different and I couldn't explain.

After like 1 min we pulled away and i smiled at her. She smiled back. "I love your smile babe, never lose that amazing smile of yours." I said

I saw her blushing and she put her head down. She was so cute. I lifted her head up and pecked her lips. "Im so glad i have you matt." She says and kissed my cheek.

Natalie's POV

Now that matt and i are dating i feel complete. He's my everything. I just don't want to get my heart broken by him. But i trust him.

It was sunday today and we had school tomorrow. I had to take a shower and do my hw. Im still the same old natalie.

"Matt, i have to go and get ready for tomorrow ill text you when im home." I say and give him a hug. I peck his lips and leave.

I got home i quickly got in the shower. When i got out i dried my hair and just put it in a braid.

I sat on my bed and looked out my window, i saw matt. He was doing some weird dance moves. I couldnt help but laugh. He eventually saw me and started laughing. He wasnt that bad boy behind the curtains huh. I love both sides to him. These little things make me fall for him even more.

After about 10 mins of laughing, i get my backpack and do my hw.

By the time im done its already 10:00 and i have to go sleep for school. I text matt and say goodnight and he responds saying goodnight baby.

I smile and not long after i fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:00 am|monday morning

My alarm woke me up. Ugh when will summer be here man. I got up and went in the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth as well.

I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. I put on mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I put on some eos and went to pick out my outfit. I wore tights and a flowy tank top.

I put my black sandals on and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got my self a cereal bar and headed out. I walked out and saw matt. "Hey nat, you look beautiful!" He smiled, coming to me. "Thank you matt, u dont look bad yourself." I say and he kisses my cheek.

Matt holds my hand and intertwines our fingers. I smile at him and he does too. I don't know how people from school will react. Since matt is the "bad boy" i wonder what people will say. I havent told alyssa so i have no idea what she will think.

We arrive at school and we walk in, still hand in hand. Everyone looks at us and matt does something unexpected. He just kisses me. We pull away and people are still looking. We both smile at each other and move on.

Alyssa sees me and she comes to me. She looks confused. "Wait what? You two are official?!" She says.

"Yup it's official!" Matt smiles and kisses my cheek and I blush.

Alyssa looks at us and says, "Congrats guys!"

She goes in matts face and looks at him " If you dare to hurt Natalie, I will hurt you!" She says in a serious tone. I just giggle and look down.

"I promise i wont" matt says and looks down at me.

The bell rings and its time to go to class. Matt and i walk together until britney, the schools slut, came and pushed me to the lockers. "Stay away from matt bitch." She said.

I started to cry. Matt took her off of me.

"Never call my girlfriend a bitch you worthless piece of shit." Matt said and she left and rolled her eyes.

"Baby are you okay, im so sorry." Matt says kissing my forehead.

"Yeah im fine my bead just hurts." I say to him.

He carries me bridal style and takes me to class. He sits me down and the teacher begins talking.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters babes! I promise it will get better! I will update asap! Love you all😘

Follow me on Twitter! @sortamatt and ask for a fb! Makesure to tell me ur from wattpad lol!

And follow me on insta! @liiloooo_ i fb!

Bye babes❤️ -lilo