Chapter 12

(Matthews pov)

I cant believe brittney just did that to nat. I feel so bad its all my fault. Natalie doesnt deserve a guy like me.

I ignore the thought and start to pay attention to my teacher. Cant wait till my 6th period is over so i can see nat.

After an hour the bell rings and i run to natalies class. She comes out and i give her a kiss on the cheek.

"How are you feeling baby?" I said

"Better" she smiles at me.

I grab her hand and interwind our fingers. We walk out to my car and i drive us home. I drop nat off and give her a quick kiss.

I go home and tun up to my room. My friend carter texts me and i look at my phone.

(C-carter M-matt)

C- hey bro theres a party at Nashs house tonight are you coming?

I dont know if i should go but i have to ask natalie, i cant leave her here and im scared because when it comes to parties, i dont act like myself and i dont want to ruin my relationship.

I decide to text natalie.

(N-natalie M-matt)

M-hey baby, carter asked if i would go to a party, do you want to come?

N- um, im not sure i dont really know anybody.

M- ill be with you the whole time babe.

N-fine ill guess ill come.

M- yay babe! Pick you up at 7

I quickly texted carter saying that we were coming and went to get get ready. Hopefully i dont screw up.

*Natalies pov*

i looked at the time it was 5:40. I quickly hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. When i got out i quickly put my hair down to air dry.

I didnt know what to wear to the party, i didnt really go to many actually. Everytime i went something bad happened, hopefully matt doesnt go back to his old self, i really like him i dont want us to be apart.

I decided to wear high waisted shorts and a black crop top. I looked decent. I put on my white converse and went to the bathroom to do hair and make up.

I started curling my hair. I brushed it out a little to make it loose. I sprayed some hair spray and my hair looked really good. After, i got my makeup bag. I applied some eyeshadow and i gave it the smokey eye look. It turned out great. I put on mascara and eyeliner and i was done.

It was 6:57 and i heard a knock on my door. I ran downstairs and i opened the door to Matthew. Damn he looked amazing.

"You look great babe" he smiled at me.

"Well you dont look too bad your self Mr. Espinosa" i winked at him.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips moved in sync. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

Matt opened the door and let me in. It was so cute.

----------------------------------------------

We got to the party and i got out the car and grabbed matts hand.

"Dont worry Nat im here with you" matt smiled.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick peck then we walked in. Everyone stared at us and i was a little but uncomfortable. We walked a couple steps and a guy with brown hair and bright blue eyes approached us.

He smiled at matt and i, guessing that was nash.

"Nat this is nash, nash this is my beautiful girlfriend Natalie Johnson." Matt said and I blushed.

"Nice to meet you Natalie, so glad you guys could make it!" Nash said, we were all yelling because the music was so loud.

"Nice to meet you to Nash!" I smiled.

Matt grabbed my hand and we went to the drinks.

Someone hugged me from behind and i turned around to see alyssa. She was drunk.

"Hey nat! Come with me!" She yelled over the music.

I looked at matt and he nodded, and i walked away with alyssa. She took me to the dance floor and handed me a drink. I drank it and it was alcohol. In about 10 mins i had 5 cups. I was drunk. But not too drunk. I was having fun, dancing on the dance floor. But i checked the time and it was 1:36.

I had to find matt, so i told alyssa i would talk to her later and went to go find matt. I couldnt find him anywhere so i got worried.

I went to the kitchen to grab some water and there i saw, matt was making out with ...

Brittney.

Hey babes! Sorry for my lagging i have been doing many stuff and i never had time to update but I promise it will get better! Love you all❤️❤️
-lilo