Chapter 3

(Matthews POV)

Once school finishes i start to head out. I get in my car and drive home. When i get home i go to my room and just jump on my bed. I look out my window and through the neighbors window to see a girl walk in and get undressed. I just keep staring at her when she finally turns around and we make eye contact.

Oh god thats Natalie Johnson, i didnt know she was my neighbor! Once she looked at me i just turned around and walked away like an idiot. That was so awkward.

(Natalies POV)

Matthew is my neighbor!! This is not good. I cant believe he was just starting at me while i was changing. That perv. That was so awkward i cant even explain. I wonder why he just walked away. Wait why do i care, its better that he did.

Being the good girl i am, i took out all of my homework and started to do it. Thats when i got a text from alyssa.

(A-alyssa. N-natalie)

A-hey nat! Theres a party tonight at Camerons house. Hes a good friend of mine and i dont think he will mind if you came with.

I read the message and i had no idea how to reply. Ive never been to a party. Ive never been drunk. What will my parents say. Anyways i had a lot of homework to do. I cant just leave it.

N- Hey alyssa thank you for the invite but i dont think i can make it today! Im sorry maybe next time:(

She replied with an okay c ya tomorrow and i locked my phone and started to do my homework.

(Matthews POV)

I was in my room just doing my thing when i got a text from my friend Nash.

(N-nash. M-matt)

N- dude theres a party at Cams are you gonna be there?

I really wanted to go but how can i go when my parents are home. They bate it when i go to parties because i get drunk.

M- i dont know yet bro

N- okay hope to see you there.

I sighed and went down stairs. My mom came up to me and said "Matt i promised our neighbors that you would take their daughter out and show her around virginia since shes new! Please get ready and ill go call her over."

This is it. Ill just take Natalie to the party.

I go upstairs to my room and start to get ready.

(Natalies POV)

I just finished doing my homework when i heard the door bell ring. I go downstairs and open the door to see Mrs.Espinosa. I smile at her and she says " Hey honey, remember when i said my son can show you around? Well i told him to get ready because hes gonna show you around today! Hopefully you can go!" She smiled. Wait wait wait wow. Matt showing me around? That cant be good. Well i cant let Mrs. Espinosa down so i told her that i will meet him outside in 20 mins.

I run upstairs and start to pick out my outfit. I really dont know what i should wear. I decided on a white sleeveless turtle neck top and burgundy shorts with above the knee socks. I also wore my black combat boots. I looked pretty decent. I curled my hair and put on light makeup.

When i was ready i started heading downstairs. today was gonna be a long night. I dont know of i should be excited or annoyed. I wonder where he's taking me. Im not gonna fall for him no matter what happens. I wont mind being friends but nothing more.

I go outside to see matt standing by his car. He looked good in his khaki shorts and T-shirt. No natalie you cant fall for him. Hes just going to use you. When i came close to him i noticed him staring so i broke the silence. I smiled "Hey where are we going?" He looked at me and smiled back "its a surprise." I just sighed and got in his car.