Chapter 5

(Matthews POV)

I was laying on my bed when my phone vibrated. I look at it and its a text from natalie. I read it and i get a weird feeling. Im mad. So i reply.

M- I was just trying to be nice to you and maybe be friends. You just ruined it all. Maybe i am a player but i could change. But i dont care anymore. I was hoping you looked past my reputation. Bye natalie.

I dont care about her anymore. I can get so many other girls and i dont need her. Screw her.

I checked the time it was 12:34 am. Wow i need to sleep. I just layed in bed and started thinking. Thinking about what happened today but it wasnt too long till i fell asleep.

(Natalies POV)

My phone vibrated and i saw matthews name. I quickly checked it and sat there. Did i do the right thing? Ugh this kid is so bipolar. And so am i. Maybe we just werent meant to be friends.

I just locked my phone and went to bed. It wasnt long before sleep took over my body.

11:00 am| sunday morning•

(Natalies POV)

I woke up from my mom knocking on the door i wasnt in the mood for anything today. "Come in" i said to my mom. "goodmorning nat, how did you sleep?" She smiled. "It was okay, do you need something?" I said to her. She just nodded and said "your father and i are not going to be home till midnight so im expecting you to clean up and get ready for school tomorrow!" I just said "okay" and she left my room.

With that i got up and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and body like usual and got out. I let it dry and left it natural. I didnt even apply makeup. Today was my lazy day. Like every other day haha.

I decided to wear my black yoga pants with a simple white shirt thats said 'stay weird'.

I went down stairs and made my self some pancakes. I ate them and cleaned up the mess i made.

I remembered that my mom said i had to clean up. By clean up she meant my room it was pretty messy.

So i put on some music and the song 'The heart wants what it wants by selena gomez' came on. I started to dance like crazy and clean up my clothes.

When i was dancing i glanced out my window and matthew was sitting there just looking at me all awkwardly. I just pretended i didnt see anything. I went up to my window and closed the curtains. I continued cleaning up.

By the time i was done it was around 5:00pm. I was bored so i decided to lay in bed and watch some youtube videos.

2 mins into my video i got a text and it was from alyssa.

(A-alyssa. N-natalie)

A-Hey nat so theres a rave at the beach on friday! You have to come you promised remeber! And matthews gonna be there(;

Wtf is a rave? Im guessing its a party? And i really do NOT want to go especially because matthew is gonna be there. But i promised alyssa and i dont want to let her down. So i replied..

N- okay ill guess ill go but what is a rave?

A- just like a party but bigger and better!! Im so glad you will come cant wait till friday! Ill be at ur house afterschool so we can pick out your outfit before we go! C ya tomorrow at school! Bye.

N- okay bye see ya!

I knew it was a party. Ive never been to an actual party. Besides the one matt took me to but that doesn't count.

I didnt even know that the time passed by this fast and it was 10:45 pm. I turned off my phone a layed in bed. Slowly after i fell asleep.

•next morning•