Chapter 4

9:30 am| Saturday morning

(Matthews POV)

The sun shining in my face woke me up. My head was hurting so bad that i couldnt take it. I went downstairs to get some water. Both of my parents were at work, they are never home.

I wonder what happened last night. I just forget about it and go upstairs to my room. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. Once i getvout i brush my teeth and fux my hair sonits not messy. I put on basket ball shorts and a white T-shirt.

I go on my phone and look through twitter. Nothing new. Im so bored. I look out my window and see natalie sleeping. I smile to myself, she looks so cute. Did i just think that? Ugh yes i have to admit it theres something about natalie that i like. She is hard to get but i love a little game.

Im just gonna forget about natalie. I barely know her.

I look carefully and see that natalies window is a little opened. I crawl through my window and open hers i jump in and try to stay quite. I just stand there looking at her .Ive never felt this way about a girl. But i need to stop. This is not me.

I get bored because nothings happening so i decide to wake natalie up. What should i do? I end up finding a bucket and filling it with freezing cold water. I dont even wait, i pour it all over nat. She starts screaming and jumps up. I cant stop laughing. She seems so mad but i am trying to get air.

(Natalies POV)

I woke up from someone pouring water on me. Wait till i find out who this is. I will kill them. I open my my eyes and realize matt standing dying of laughter. "Matt how did you get my room?!" I was practically screaming. "Your window was unlocked and i was bored haha"he was laughing.

"Get out!" I said pointing to my window. He started laughing "So nat can i have your number?" He winked. i wrote it on a paper and pushed him out. "wait dont you want mine?"he smiled. I just ignored him and closed my window with a smile on my face.

I guess matt and i are friends now and nothing more. I quickly get up and get in the shower, i wash my hair and body. When i get out i put on my spandex with a white shirt. Im not really going anywhere. I dry my hair and leave it natural. I dont apply any makeup.

I walk down stairs when i get a text from an unknown number.

818-543-2345 - Hey natalie is matt.

Well im guessing its matt haha. I saved his number and replied.

(M-matt. N-natalie)

N- gotcha.

M-so what are you doing today?

Hmm what is this boy doing? Well i wasnt really doing anything today but probably studying. So i text back.

N- nothing really just studying.

I wonder what hes up to?

(Matthews POV)

I came home and texted natalie. She replied almost instantly. I asked her what shes doing and she said just studying. Shes too good. She needs to let loose and have some fun. I want to invite her over since both our parents arent home since we got off to a bad start.

M- can you come over. We didnt really get off to a good start.

N-ill think about it (;

Ugh shes so different. Usually other girls would run after me. But shes just not like any other girl. I dont know if i like her though. Im not supposed to like anyone.

(Natalies POV)

So matt just asked me to come over. I think hes just trying to act nice so i fall in his trap. I dont know if i should go. I dont want to get hurt. Ariana did say that he just uses girls for pleasure and leaves them. I dont think im gonna go. So i texted matt.

N- im not going to come. I know your reputation matt, and i dont want to be used. I think we should stay away from eachother. I dont want any drama. Go find another girl to play with bye.

And with that i locked my phone and sighed. Was matt trying to be friends? No hes just a player, hes a bad boy.

My phone vibrated and i got a text..

From Matthew.

Hmmmm what is matt gonna say? Will he just move on from natalie? Does he like her? Keep reading love you guys💘
-lilo(: