one

Yoongi didn't know why his university mates wanted to complicate things. They could use each other as models, but they wanted to bring their friends. Yoongi could use his friends they are, handsome and equally, attractive. They wouldn't end up doing the shoot, though. Everything would be way absurd, and they would forget to shoot. Taehyung and Hoseok would be great for the shoot, although they would be chaotic, he could work it out.

He parks his car and rushes inside towards the class. He has been feeling better ever since he came out to his parents. Last week, during their dinner, he casually confessed that he is Pansexual. His mother was overwhelmed, and his father a little shocked. He didn't expect them to cry. His parents were more accepting as they both had studied abroad, he was still scared, but their reactions made it easy for him. They all spent the evening together, and he came back to his flat. His friends had known about it from the junior year. He saw many people come out, and that gave him the motivation.  

Yoongi loves photography. Other than computers and editing, he enjoyed taking pictures. The university provided additional courses for interested students. He opted for photography, and now he needed to do his best for the final year. Yes, he was a twenty-two-year-old who would finish his bachelor's in a few months. 

He arrived early today. Staying at home didn't feel right for some reason. Now he was standing in the corridor, minding his business when he saw a boy the same height as him, his hands overflowed with food boxes. He didn't know if he should help or not, but seeing him struggle with them made him feel guilty for not helping as he was the only one in the hallway.

"I can carry some of those boxes for you." Yoongi offered politely.

"Yes, I can use your help." The looked appreciatively at him. He leads the way upstairs. Yoongi had never been to that section of the building. He noticed the boy enter the Culinary Arts class and followed him inside. He placed the containers on the counter and waited.

His eyes roamed around the room, and that's when he noticed a tall boy firmly whisk something in the bowl. He was taller by a few inches than Yoongi. His shoulders broad, and he dressed in all black. Yoongi knew it was wrong checking out someone, but he couldn't help himself. He casually moved ahead only to be graced by the boy's face. The colors of his face resembled that of a sunset. A golden-white brown, his lips were pink and plumpy. His hair was that of dark coffee brown. Yoongi's eyes roamed over his robust chest, to see a name tag. It read Seokjin.

Yoongi noticed the boy stop whisking. He dared to look up at him. When their eyes met, he was sure he would faint. There was nothing imperfect about his face as if it were crafted by the angels up in the sky.

"Hey," Yoongi said after realizing how quiet the room was. He noticed he was alone with Jin; the other boy had left the room.

"Hi," Seokjin replied thoughtfully and continued his work, a small smile playing in his face.

Yoongi suddenly felt too timid in his grey hoodie. The boy in front of him looked like a whole Greek god, and here he stood like a stuffed cotton toy.

But now he knew who he wanted as a model for his photography assignment. 

A/n: Please vote and recommend the story to your followers. I need your support.