After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 80: Extra

Start from the beginning

Ning Wan was surprised and subconsciously wanted to give in, but the grandma said enthusiastically, "I heard that you are very busy and hard at work. Have you not eaten yet? Eat an apple mat first."

Ning Wan realized that her belly was screaming all the time.

Because she was busy rounds, she had not had time to eat dinner.

She smiled embarrassedly, then smiled and took the apple from the grandma, "Thank you."

The old grandma waved her hand, "It's nothing,"

At the first contact, Ning Wan felt that the family of three in this ward looked like they were very nice people.

The next day, after the head nurse went to work, Ning Wan asked caringly, "Head nurse, is your mother-in-law okay?"

The head nurse sighed, "Something is wrong. I have a broken bone. I will not be able to move for the next three months." After that, the head nurse said, "Let's talk about my mother-in-law. You went to the ward round yesterday."

Ning Wan thought that the head nurse wanted to ask her about her work, so she replied seriously, "I checked."

The head nurse said gossiping, "Then you saw the family members in the VIP ward?"

Women of any age seem to be keen on gossip.

So even if the head nurse is already a mother of a junior high school student, she still has great enthusiasm for gossip.

Ning Wan smiled softly, "I saw it."

She is just like her name, gentle and pleasant, especially when she laughs, she is very moving.

The head nurse has always liked Ning Wan, and she feels close to her eyes. If her son hadn't been in junior high school this year, Ning Wan couldn't wait, she really wanted Ning Wan to be her daughter-in-law.

She blinked ambiguously, "How about? Is that man very handsome, gentle, and educated? He looks like a superb."

Ning Wan thought about it, and then nodded seriously, "Well, he is handsome, gentle, and educated, so such a handsome guy should have a girlfriend for a long time."

Ning Wan thought that she could dispel the head nurse's idea of ​​Lalang matching, but she didn't expect the head nurse to greet her and waved her hand violently, "Don't worry, I've already asked you about it. This guy doesn't have a girlfriend yet. It."

When the head nurse finished speaking, she whispered to Ning Wan the news she had gotten from the old couple.

"His name is Ling Yucheng and he is a returnee with a master's degree! Now I am working in the Academy of Sciences, and I am truly young and promising! And you know, today's submarine optical cables are still researched out by him! Such talents can be said to be one in a million. "

Ning Wan smiled softly and did not speak.

Next, she still did her job seriously.

A week later, the returnee and his parents were discharged from the hospital.

The old couple's body has been almost healed, and then they only need to go home and take care of them.

It can be said that they were really lucky and survived this serial car accident. Ning Wan felt happy for them from the bottom of her heart.

Ning Wan has never seen them since she was transferred to the head nurse. During the period, she seemed to have seen a fair-skinned girl and a handsome boy who had been to the ward several times. .