After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 67

Jiang Tingzhou did not expect his heart to be hardened like that.

His two half-brothers actually contacted him countless times on the way, asking him to help plead. They even moved out their young brothers, wanting to play a warm family card. As for the other elder sister of the twins, after they had hosted a sixteen-year-old banquet for their third brother, she died with regret.

They did not pray for their parents to be able to get out of prison. They only hoped that their two elderly parents, who were nearly 50 years old, could live a little more comfortable in prison. 

There are too many cats in that kind of place. Jiang Guangshi, who was once energetic, buckled there, and Liang Cheng was also tortured. They really couldn't bear to see the two old people suffer in it.

In their view, as long as Jiang Tingzhou said a few good things in front of his grandfather and helped to accommodate them, the life of Jiang Guangshi and his wife in prison would be much easier.

But Jiang Tingzhou did not even think about it for a second, so he decisively rejected them, and afterwards he completely broke off the contact with them, and pulled the Jiang family into the blacklist.

The world is pure.

They all begged him to let Jiang Guangshi and his wife go. His grandfather even yelled at him, saying that he was not filial, saying that a person like him who could even get his own father would go to **** in the future.

But he let them go, who will let go of his innocent mother?

She was so young when she died. If it wasn't the day he took Su Meng to the resort and met a friend of his mother's life, and accidentally discovered the truth, then it is very likely that his mother would have died so unexplainedly, and the truth would never surface in this lifetime. , And the group of people who killed her still enjoy the glory and wealth.

So even if he goes to hell, he will never let them go.

Because Jiang Guangshi and Liang Cheng were mentioned, Jiang Tingzhou's face seemed cold and cold. The three generations talked a little more downstairs, and the topic had just come to an end when the sound of rushing downstairs suddenly came from upstairs.

Su Meng just received a call from Ling Yucheng.

He had an anxious tone on the phone.

He said that the old couple had a car accident just now. Judging from the photos from the scene, the situation at the scene was very tragic. Because it was a serial car accident, there were many casualties. The old couple Ling has been taken to the hospital by an ambulance, but the specific situation is unclear.

Su Meng could clearly feel the panic in Ling Yucheng's tone.

Her little uncle, who had always been shocked by things, was at a loss for the first time.

She didn't know if his voice trembled because of choking when he was talking about the call, she only knew that Ling Yucheng needed her very much now.

Su Meng was also panicked, but she still hung up after a few words of comfort to Ling Yucheng. After finishing the call, she hurried downstairs.

While rushing, she blamed herself deeply in her heart.

She knew it. She knew that the old couple Ling died in a car accident in their previous life.

But before that car accident, in fact, there are still several years.

She is only a freshman now. In her previous life, the old couple Ling was killed in a car accident before Su Sui's engagement. She never expected that the things in her previous life would happen so long in advance, she had no idea, so the panic in her heart was no less than Ling Yucheng.