After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 29

After Jiang Tingzhou took the medicine, within two days of work, it is said that his grandfather's old rheumatism situation improved a lot.

Although Su Meng had expected this earlier, she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. This prescription is not extraordinarily extraordinary, so even if the ingredients are resolved, the problem is not big. And if this prescription can help more people, then Su Meng would be happy to see it.

The time of the weekend was fleeting, and it was Monday again soon.

After a few classes in the morning, it's lunch time. Although the school and home are not far away, Su Meng eats lunch in the school cafeteria at noon.

Su Meng usually eats with Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya, and today is no exception.

She and Li Youqing had just found a place to sit down, and suddenly a large shadow was cast around them.

Su Meng didn't care at first. As soon as she was about to eat, Zhang Xiaoya suddenly exclaimed, "Lu Boxing?"

Hearing this voice, Su Meng glanced at the person standing next to her subconsciously.

The other person looks very tall, initially estimated to be more than 1.8 meters, with very white skin, wearing a large v-necked slightly transparent white t-shirt, exposing large areas of skin, and wearing a long silver ornament on his neck .

Looks belong to the very handsome category.

Hearing Zhang Xiaoya's exclamation, he glanced at each other lightly, and his voice was unexpectedly nice, "Do you know me?"

Zhang Xiaoya was a little stuttered. She stood up from her seat and said, "I...our junior high school is a school, I know you. But...but it's normal for you not to know me."

Lu Boxing licked his lips and pressed his finger to Su Meng, "This is your classmate? What is it called?"

Zhang Xiaoya saw her male **** in junior high school, and she was a little confused. She answered his question without thinking, "Su Meng."

After Lu Boxing knew what he wanted to know, he no longer paid attention to Zhang Xiaoya, but raised the phone in his hand towards Su Meng, "Student Su Meng, add a WeChat?"

Su Meng couldn't understand this development right now.

She doesn't seem to know him, so why did he add her WeChat?

Su Meng shook his head.

Lu Boxing was a little surprised after being rejected, "just add a WeChat."

Su Meng continued to shook his head.

At this time, there was a sound of sighing and booing suddenly behind him. Even in the lively cafeteria, people can't ignore it.

Su Meng followed this voice and looked over, and saw three boys standing not far behind Lu Boxing. They were winking at Su Meng, not knowing what they were grinning.

I don't know why, when Su Meng saw this scene, he immediately remembered a very famous prank game in the school era-the big adventure.

It should be that Lu Boxing and his friend lost in the big adventure, so he came to ask her WeChat account.

Su Meng didn't really like this kind of game, so after she knew what was going on, she bowed her head and quietly prepared to eat.

With her resisting gesture, several of Lu Boxing's roommates couldn't help it anymore, and suddenly reached out and put their arms around his shoulders, "Hahaha, A Xing, you didn't actually want this girl's WeChat ID. "