After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 26

n fact, the scumbag hadn't seen Su Meng's appearance, he only heard her voice. In fact, since they are all called scumbags, then this kind of person is naturally not too concerned about looks, scumbags just enjoy the process of molesting others and letting oneself be arrogant.

But after she explained the ins and outs of the matter, the girl named Li Ting didn't believe it, and the two teachers didn't make a statement for the time being. In order to strengthen her persuasiveness and help Jiang Tingzhou clean up the stigma, Su Meng subconsciously wanted to take her off. Masks.

However, Jiang Tingzhou's reaction was not expected to be one step faster than her, directly helping her save that step.

After waiting for Su Meng's response, Jiang Tingzhou thought of something and leaned forward and said, "My kid, I don't seem to have seen you before."

Speaking of it, it was he who caused her to wear a mask all this time. At the beginning, he would never have thought that his black back actually led him to meet this delicate child in front of him, and the bond between the two has deepened a little bit with the passage of time.

Although it is the beginning of September, the air is still a bit sultry, not to mention the hot and sweaty days in the past few days. In such a hot season, she wears a mask on her face, which makes her life inconvenient.

But time has passed so long, the scratches on her face should be all right? I don't know if she wiped the ointment he gave her well.

Jiang Tingzhou pondered for two seconds. Before Su Meng could react, he unexpectedly reached out and took off the mask from her face.

"Let Brother Jiang take a good look..." The wound on your face... The last five words stopped abruptly.

The air seemed to become quiet instantly.

The two fell silent at the same time.

Su Meng's eyes widened subconsciously, her clear eyes filled with shock. She did not expect Jiang Tingzhou to take off her mask without saying a word!

Would he find it strange?

She obviously didn't have any wounds on her face, but she always wore a mask.

Jiang Tingzhou put his hand to his lips, coughed slightly uncomfortably, and said calmly, "My kid, it turns out you look like this."

If Jiang Tingzhou was not at all curious about the looks of this squeamish kid before, it would be absolutely impossible.

He had also imagined what she would look like. In his imagination, Su Meng should look like a spoiled and coquettish look.

But he never expected that she was so good-looking. Fortunately, his heartbeat is showing signs of losing control.

If you look closely, Su Meng can still find Jiang Tingzhou's slightly reddish pinna at the moment.

Su Meng was completely confused by Jiang Tingzhou's reaction.

It took a few seconds for Su Meng to react, her tone was a little aggrieved, and her eyes were slightly red, "Jiang is three years old...I am very angry now."

Taking off the mask actively and being taken off by someone are two completely different psychological feelings.

Su Meng was completely caught off guard by that one just now.

Jiang Tingzhou was stunned. After seeing Su Meng's grievances and accusing eyes, he was a little unskilled, but he was extremely gentle and helped Su Meng put on a mask again.

Jiang Tingzhou was relieved to see that Su Meng only showed a pair of eyes that were as bright as shining sun, and he returned to his original cynical appearance.