After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 8

Before Jiang Tingzhou could react, Su Meng pulled the Golden Retriever's leash and trot into the house with it.

After arriving in the room, far away from Jiang Tingzhou's line of sight, Su Meng was completely relieved.

The home has become quiet again. It seemed that the guests had already left during the time she was out for walking the dog. But the home was empty, and the old couple Ling had no idea where they had gone.

Su Meng asked the 'Armored Soldier' to find the 'Scout' to play together, but she went back to the room alone.

Just now because Jiang Tingzhou had been walking not far from her along the way, Su Meng was a little nervous throughout the whole process, so she didn't feel that now she arrived in the room and Su Meng felt her palm hurt when she was alone.

But now she doesn't have any disinfectant solution and medical cotton swabs, so what should I do?

Su Meng bit her lower lip. At this time, she suddenly thought of her space. The jasmine in her space is so versatile, maybe it can repair the wound on her palm?

Although she thought so, Su Meng actually had such a faint feeling in her heart that it should be true. Su Meng can't wait to verify it.

As soon as she thought, the next second, she entered the Jasmine space.

The jasmine in the space is still in full bloom, and the air is full of fragrant flowers.

But this time when I came in, there were obvious differences from the first time. Because this time, Su Meng felt that the space seemed a little bigger, as if it had undergone a preliminary upgrade.

Upgraded so quickly?

Su Meng didn't know the conditions for the upgrade of the space. She seemed to have a faint thought in her heart, but that thought disappeared so quickly that she couldn't catch it for a while.

Su Meng didn't struggle with this problem too much, but planned to pick a few jasmine flowers and go out for a bath.

Although the injury to her palm was more serious, she actually seemed to have some bruises on her body. When she was about to pick the flowers, she realized that the jasmine flowers were a little bigger than the beginning. The flowers are as big as her entire palm.

Each flower grows very full, the snow-white petals are moist, and the fragrance is pleasant.

Su Meng thought that she would need to take a bath later, so she picked three jasmine flowers.

After she got out of the space, it happened that Grandma Zhang came to call her to eat. She was afraid that Grandma Zhang was worried about seeing her, so she hurriedly said she was not hungry.

Grandma Zhang didn't leave, she sighed at the door and said, "I know you are hurt, silly boy, come out and let grandma take a look."

How did Grandma Zhang know?

Su Meng was stunned for a moment, and then she thought that there was something in the compound that would spread to everyone. She was seen by many people when she and Jiang Tingzhou went home just now. It is estimated that those people turned their heads and took the matter. Tell the old couple Ling.

Su Meng suddenly felt that the people in the compound were all too familiar with each other and not very good.

At least after some things happened, she couldn't hide it.

Su Meng thought, and opened the door.

As soon as Grandma Zhang saw her face covered with leaves, she let out a cry of embarrassment in the mud, and said distressedly, "How could it be done like this."