After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 41

After school on Friday, Su Meng was a little surprised to see that Jiang Tingzhou was still riding a bicycle alone to pick her up.

She hesitated, "Xiao Zhan are they away?"

Jiang Tingzhou raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why are they here?"

Su Meng originally thought that today was Jiang Tingzhou's birthday. According to his so blatant personality, he was bound to have a good wave with a few of his friends. Either go to ktv, or go to the bar, or go to the chess room or comprehensive entertainment city. But unexpectedly, he didn't seem to have this plan at all.

Su Meng originally wanted to ask, but she suddenly thought of the situation in Jiang Tingzhou's family and his mother who died young, so she didn't dare to ask more.

After all, the birthday is always easy to evoke the memory of a person's mother. Jiang Tingzhou's mother died a long time ago.

Su Meng didn't know much about Jiang Tingzhou's mother. She adhered to the principle of saying more and making mistakes, so she didn't say a word at all.

Su Meng sat quietly in the back seat of the car, but when she found that Jiang Tingzhou was riding a bicycle directly past the gate of the military area compound without stopping, she strangely poked the soft flesh on Jiang Tingzhou's waist with her finger.

Jiang Tingzhou held the steering wheel with one hand, reached behind him with one hand and firmly grasped Su Meng's messy little hand.

Su Meng realized that the act of poking Jiang Tingzhou's waist just now seemed too intimate. But she didn't seem to think about anything just now, so she followed her heart and did so.

It turned out that she subconsciously felt that Jiang Tingzhou was someone who could joke at will and get close?

Su Meng broke away, "Where are you taking me?"

Jiang Tingzhou chuckled softly, and his voice followed the wind and fell in her ears, a little itchy, "You'll know later."

Su Meng thought Jiang Tingzhou would take her to a place nearby, but he didn't expect him to ride all the time and didn't know where to go.

Su Meng was a little anxious at this time, she poked his flesh again, and said dissatisfied, "Where are you taking me?"

Jiang Tingzhou's voice was calm and unhurried, "Don't worry, I will never sell you."

Almost an hour later, Jiang Tingzhou stopped at the entrance of a resort.After parking, Su Meng suddenly jumped from the back seat of the car and stretched her wrist with her watch to Jiang Tingzhou. She lit her watch, "Jiang is three years old! It is almost seven now, so late. How are we going back tonight?"

Jiang Tingzhou locked the car and said unhurriedly, "Children, who said we are going back?"

No... not going back?

So... Are they going to stay here for one night?

Su Meng's eyes widened in surprise, thinking that after she gave Jiang Tingzhou's in-ear headphones as a gift in the morning, Jiang Tingzhou said something like "Don't worry, there will be". He shouldn't really want to What do you do today?

Su Meng's face couldn't hide any thoughts, what she thought in her heart showed on her face.

Jiang Tingzhou saw Su Meng's expression of surprise and disbelief, and deliberately teased her, "I have already booked the room, and I can move in now."

Su Meng opened her mouth wide, thinking he was serious, and stepped back subconsciously, "You..."

When Jiang Tingzhou saw Su Meng panicked and took his words seriously, he still couldn't help it. He laughed out loud, "Okay, don't tease you, this is the original Sheting that my mother invested in before. Zhou tribe', I will take you to experience it today."