After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 27

The shooting practice field at night was full of mosquitoes. Su Meng just stood here for a while and was bitten by mosquitoes on his bare neck.

She only felt that her neck was itchy, but she was still holding a cat owner in her hand, so she could only bear the itch for the time being.

After playing a few snipers, Jiang Tingzhou glanced at the time and found that it was late before he was ready to send Su Meng back.

Da Zhang watched them leave with a smile, without forgetting a few words, "Young Master Jiang, remember to bring your sister to play with you next time."

The other two soldiers watched the excitement and were not afraid of the big things, and they kept making noises behind them.

"Yes, Shao Jiang, we are waiting!"

"Shao Jiang, you and my sister are walking slowly!"

Jiang Tingzhou walked ahead, hooked his lips, raised his right hand, and waved at them casually.

After a few steps, Jiang Tingzhou noticed Su Meng's strangeness. Her expression was a bit wrong, and she seemed very uncomfortable.

Jiang Tingzhou frowned slightly invisibly, and said with concern, "What's wrong?"

Su Meng shook her head, "It's nothing, just because there were too many mosquitoes just now, they always bite me."

"Where did you bite?"

Su Meng hesitated and told the truth, "Neck." In the long-legged trousers she wore today, the bare skin was only the neck.

Jiang Tingzhou leaned in front of Su Meng and took a closer look. With the light projected from the street lamp by the roadside, he immediately saw several large red bags on Su Meng's neck that were bitten by mosquitoes.

He has thick skin and thick skin, so I don't think that the little girl in front of him has delicate skin and smells so good, so he attracts mosquitoes to **** her blood.

After Jiang Tingzhou took Su Meng for a few steps, he asked her to wait for him on the spot for a while, and he hurried, not knowing what to do.

Within a few minutes, Jiang Tingzhou walked over with a bottle of things in his hand.

Su Meng took a closer look and found that Jiang Tingzhou was holding a bottle of toilet water.

Jiang Tingzhou lifted the cap of the flower and dew bottle, and said, "The clerk said this is very effective in anti-itching."

Su Meng lowered her head and glanced at the furry cat owner who was lying in her arms and refused to leave, and was a little embarrassed for a while. While Su Meng was still considering whether to put the cat owner on the ground and let him play for a while, a hand wiping the toilet water softly pressed her neck.

Su Meng was taken aback by Jiang Tingzhou's sudden behavior. With a loose hand, the cat owner flexibly jumped out of her arms.

Su Meng wanted to chase him right away, but Jiang Tingzhou was applying a little bit of toilet water to Su Meng's neck with his hands. He lowered his eyes and said seriously, "Don't move, it will be done soon."

The toilet water has a unique fragrance, and after applying it, it will bring coolness to the skin at that place, which can effectively remove rash and relieve itching.

Jiang Tingzhou helped Su Meng smear the mosquito bag on her neck with toilet water and asked softly, "Is it better now?"

Su Meng hummed very softly.

After Jiang Tingzhou retracted his hand, he involuntarily rubbed his fingertips gently. His fingertips seemed to have the delicate touch and warm temperature on Su Meng's skin. He coughed slightly, ignoring the speed of his heartbeat, trying to pretend to be as if nothing had happened.