LOSING SOMEONE YOU LOVE

Every living soul should thank the Almighty Allah in the morning when you wake up as a way of showing how great full you are that he gave you life and health to be able to witness the next morning ,as some people couldn't .In this regard always remember God and be thankful. Sometimes we face difficulties or problems but how ever it may be it's a test from the Almighty Allah, although there are times that life knocks you down very hard that you lose hope but for what ever the reason may be ,the most important thing is I how you get up and fight till Tuesday he very end, because for every difficulty there is ease.do your best and always be your self , never pretend to be someone you're not just to get something, always work hard in other to achieve your goals,there is always hope that you will be able to over come difficulties by the help of God.

Alhamdulilah................

When you appreciate yourself, it becomes easier to appreciate others. When you lack self-acceptance, that’s when you have enemies. How else can you accept other people’s uniqueness if you can’t honour yours. Be true to yourself. Your journey is yours alone. Don’t imitate others! Focus on where you’re headed.

Where you’ve been is the past. Don’t waste your energy reliving those times. There’s a reason the Almighty Allah has brought you to where you are right now. Remember, sometimes those with the worst past have created the best future!

Don’t lose hope!  There is always hope, Whatever you’re going through, know that nothing is too big for the Lord of the Worlds.

There’s no promise He can’t fulfill, no prayer He can’t answer, no obstacle He can’t remove, no heart He can’t mend, no illness He can’t heal & the list goes on! Stay encouraged; stay focused!
Always pray for all departed souls... ‬